_13_

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2020
Just so everyone knows, you can get a good ending as Beta, Balanced, or Alpha. (6, 7, 8, 9)

You can get a bad ending as Beta, Balanced, Alpha, or Super Alpha. (1, 2, 3, 4)

There is one ending which is neither good nor bad which all paths can get. (5)

The endings aren't solely based on the point/personality path you're on, but also on the different choices you made throughout the game.

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
Just so everyone knows, you can get a good ending as Beta, Balanced, or Alpha. (6, 7, 8, 9)

The endings aren't solely based on the point/personality path you're on, but also on the different choices you made throughout the game.
This game have impregnation and pregnancy?

jimmyjoo

Jun 28, 2019

Is there a walkthrough to help guide us to each of the endings?

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
ok i've been through the game now and i feel totally screwed i got the bad ending?? really? just because i was in jail and i'm not gay and let the guys fuck me or not give him a bj?? what kind of stupid shit is that? i thought the game was ok but THIS is total garbage

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
The short version, is take the beta path for the good endings. It's apparently possible to get one of the good endings on the balanced path (probably one of the ones without Maria, but I didn't trace the code to see for sure.)
Ending #8 is a balanced, good ending where Maria stays with you.

Reactions: Glooskabe

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
The Fosters 1.0
The Fosters is completed! I hope you've all enjoyed this journey, and the story it told. I'm sure some of you will be disappointed in the ending you get. Just remember, there are other endings. Go back and make a few different choices.

Changelog:
The Fosters, chapter 7 and endings -
563 new images
6 new animations
9 possible endings (4 good, 4 bad, 1 meh)
1 bonus video after the game for Beta path players

There are a couple of new tags (which I'm not listing, since they would spoil some paths).

The Fosters, chapter 3 (No deal ending) -
66 new images

Special hidden "Behind the scenes" featurette.

The Fosters -
3739 Total images
47 Total game animations

PC-
Mac-
Android-
I'd HIGHLY recommend you add those tags in a spoiler tag somewhere. Using the excuse "don't wanna spoil the surprise" is a no go on this site. Literally edit this post with this:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Okay maybe not literally the same.

Edit: Mandatory MC Rape and/or forced MC blowjob in the bad end are some of the tags that is IMPERATIVE for you to address.

billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020
i'm also a bit disappointed that's the end of the game too. i mean it makes sense from an epic story telling perspective, that was the climax. but from a 'we want to play out more of their life and maybe make a few more choices' type perspective it kinda sucks.

ah well, while it could've been better it could've been worse. not bad for a first game i guess.

Reactions: magistrate

justaguy44

Jun 30, 2018
Got the #8 beta (harem) ending, but Elena seems to be sort of left out of the epilogue. Is there one where she's more active in the epilogue? I'm guessing #9, maybe?

capitanqueso

Jul 6, 2019
Cheat Mods / Images Fixes (Chap. 6)

This is a completely re-worked Cheat Mod based on the work I did with 13 in the changes made to Chap 5.
This is now just a Cheat Mod as I have made a re-worked In-Game (Optional) Walkthrough for the official release of the game.
Also the Spanish to English translations are now a part of the official In-Game Walkthrough.
You must Start A New Game and Reset your Profile if you coming from a save before Chap 5.
Hi, is it possible to make a Full-on cheat mode where you don't need points and you can run the story in one go? I mean, at the end of any path jump back to the first unseen path? Sort of like the pirate version of Black Mirror Bandersnatch where they piece together all the different "routes" without having to repeat any?
Kinda like a game-to-VN sort of Mod
I really don't get this games with different paths or routes, to me start over just to skip most of it or having to find the accurate save game to see the different endings is ridiculous and no fun whatsoever granted that most of us barely read anything, lol

Last edited:

Emelex

Nov 15, 2018
I'm glad I was proven right about my gunshot prediction a few pages back. I didn't really understand that last shot in the epilogue, though...

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Cheat Mods / Images Fixes (Chap. 6)

This is a completely re-worked Cheat Mod based on the work I did with 13 in the changes made to Chap 5.
This is now just a Cheat Mod as I have made a re-worked In-Game (Optional) Walkthrough for the official release of the game.
Also the Spanish to English translations are now a part of the official In-Game Walkthrough.
You must Start A New Game and Reset your Profile if you coming from a save before Chap 5.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
Download the mod (and Image Fix Pack if you wish) version to the version of the game you are playing.
Decompress in the same folder as TheFosters.exe.

There are 2 types of files, One is the Fixed Images and the Second is the Cheat Mod (cm).
Link Folder:
Mega

View attachment 1710592 View attachment 1710593 View attachment 1710594 View attachment 1710595 View attachment 1710596
but what about chapter 7?!!?

capitanqueso

Jul 6, 2019
Does the game continue afterwards or is the story completely over? I'm kinda sad that it's over.
It has the tag [completed] so it's over, maybe a bug fix, a mod, or a loli patch here and there but that's all, maybe a sequel after, follow the dev in discord for details

3.00 star(s) 40 Votes