Alteis

Sep 26, 2019
Well, the creator has been in this field for quite a long year, and he's been pretty (in)famous for going really hellish dark in all his works, which are also mostly pretty decent.

...And nowadays he would probably get the unfortunate fame of being "that guy who had the same art style as AI-arts" as well.
But seriously though that's his artstyle. Too bad.

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
Well, the creator has been in this field for quite a long year, and he's been pretty (in)famous for going really hellish dark in all his works, which are also mostly pretty decent.

...And nowadays he would probably get the unfortunate fame of being "that guy who had the same art style as AI-arts" as well.
But seriously though that's his artstyle. Too bad.
Yea I though it was Ai at first, but after seeing the facial expressions and poises in the CGs I figured it was just his style. Kinda unfortunate for him, I bet he has to deal with a bunch of complaints because of that. And if it is AI then it's edited enough to be acceptable to me anyways. AI is a concern usually because it mean the dev didnt put any work into the story or game. Here I dont think thats the case. If I was into hypnosis corruption and torture of girls then I would probably rate this much higher. The GUI is also super clean.

xanathous

Apr 2, 2020
i generally hate ntr, this is such a strange line, its more ntr in the way of a taimanin asagi game but you "win" in the end without needing to do autistic route paths: choices 1,2,2,1,1,2,1,2,2,4,2,1 for true ending lol. Its really more 'rape' than 'ntr'. Personally i prefer games where you play as the cuck-er not the cuck-ie but unless its ugly bastard its kinda rare that you get a decent game like that. (though i could just be missing them?)
And theres no focus on the shitty tropes that usually get bundled with ntr like racism, humiliation(of the 'protagonist' or victimized party of the ntr) or just general wimpification and noodle arm-weak knee type sucker cuck.
Which is fantastic, bc then you get to enjoy the exibitionism, bdsm, maybe a little bit of ryona in one specific scene in this (its not that bad, just two hits) and orgasm torture type elements without having to be reading from the perspective of some limp dick loser whos getting bullied for his race or dick size. Honestly cannot understand how some ppl can get off to that shii. I guess some people's minds are sadly inclined to tragedy. Do genuinely feel sorry for ppl who are so uncomfortable with themselves they jerk off about it lol.
Anyway great short game, no combat section overstays its welcome, the art is great and they spend the time to create genuinely intriguing face art to spice up the scenes. And the mc isnt a braindead lemming thank god, tho obviously the whole plot of the game doesn't happen if they just follow their mark while the 'sacrificial lamb' goes undercover. First sex scene is actually quite fun with the focus on mind control and swapping personalities multiple times there-in.

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
i generally hate ntr, this is such a strange line, its more ntr in the way of a taimanin asagi game but you "win" in the end without needing to do autistic route paths: choices 1,2,2,1,1,2,1,2,2,4,2,1 for true ending lol. Its really more 'rape' than 'ntr'. Personally i prefer games where you play as the cuck-er not the cuck-ie but unless its ugly bastard its kinda rare that you get a decent game like that. (though i could just be missing them?)
And theres no focus on the shitty tropes that usually get bundled with ntr like racism, humiliation(of the 'protagonist' or victimized party of the ntr) or just general wimpification and noodle arm-weak knee type sucker cuck.
Which is fantastic, bc then you get to enjoy the exibitionism, bdsm, maybe a little bit of ryona in one specific scene in this (its not that bad, just two hits) and orgasm torture type elements without having to be reading from the perspective of some limp dick loser whos getting bullied for his race or dick size. Honestly cannot understand how some ppl can get off to that shii. I guess some people's minds are sadly inclined to tragedy. Do genuinely feel sorry for ppl who are so uncomfortable with themselves they jerk off about it lol.
Anyway great short game, no combat section overstays its welcome, the art is great and they spend the time to create genuinely intriguing face art to spice up the scenes. And the mc isnt a braindead lemming thank god, tho obviously the whole plot of the game doesn't happen if they just follow their mark while the 'sacrificial lamb' goes undercover. First sex scene is actually quite fun with the focus on mind control and swapping personalities multiple times there-in.
If you haven't played it Hero Party Must Fall is a solid netori game (The MC does the cucking).

Reactions: xanathous

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Oooh nice, this is a good one.
Though be warned, it's kinda heavy on the bdsm, humiliation and torture aspects. Even more so because the artist has a knack for drawing expressive faces. Agony, terror and general mind-break expressions are the points where he seems to excell at so keep that in mind.
It's basically a shorter, ''Dark Hero Party'', but in my opinion slightly superior in the art department.
Thanks for your review.

With all those tags, any tentacle/monster pregnancy?

smilee2110

Jun 17, 2021
played this circle's other game, felt like playing a VN game, not quite sure what this gonna be different :unsure:

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
I'm like, 85% of the way through a manual translation of this. Stalled out because I got tired of translating the sex noises, which... I'm not joking when I say half the text in this game is sex noises, and it does not exactly lack for text.

Overall, decent enough if you want a darker NTR series. The NTR actually makes sense here, unlike a lot of those "omg that dick has old dick smell! I must cheat on my partner because of how much I love old dick smell!"
I honestly hope that you intend to finish it, because, while Dazed's MTLs are superior to 90% of MTLs out there, they still have issues that can't be fixed without proper editing passes... which he's understandably not interested in doing and most people aren't either.

I can't comment on accuracy though. I don't know Japanese, so I can only guess at things.

Darkstrain

Jun 29, 2017
the game is a giant ball of wasted potential:
-linear.
-has mechanics to guide you, to swap characters, but no reason to use them.
-repetitive theme in CG's despite the short amount of scenes. you can basically skip the entire text once you watch the blonde girl's fall, since all of them devolve in the same manner.
-severe lack of variety in the moves of the girls and equipments
-clothes dmg tied to hp...

there's certain staples of h-rpgs that people take for granted and sometimes hate, despite being a building block for the genre.
-defeat events were missing... not all of them need to be h-cgs, but losing to tina, or losing to the 2 dudes should have an event.
-no h-cg for the main character despite having a harem ending.
-no h-cg with a character that has a unique portrait (bella, the villain)
-no clothes system despite clothing damage existing... from having lower defenses to npc reactions.
-no corruption % display despite heavily relying on the theme.

the game had a lot of potential...
-you could have had a longer initial section with blonde girl where you can try to complete the mission, and doing so gets you ending A
-infiltration quests with stealth girl where you can succeed to get an early rescue (ending b)
-have fail states during rescues of blond and stealth girl depending on certain checks.
-maybe have a mechanic where you switch characters to help blonde girl complete the quest by raising certain flags in other places.
-and if the story is forced to fail, have 2-3 places where you can fail that lead to the same branch, with small variations.
-h-scenes of the main character breaking the contract using the petting tool for each girl (and forgo the bullet version entirely in favor of a few romance scenes)
-develop the isekai aspect of the plot... there was no need for an initial hero to subdue the demon lord if nothing in the plot mentions it. the girls could have been a party of heroes regardless and nothing would have changed... specially if the game had an ntr focus... maybe one of the girls was the hero's partner, maybe all the girls had crushes on the og hero. the male character has so little attachment to the girls he barely reacts to the moments where they get assaulted. at that point what is he even there for...

all in all, it has a decent start, but as soon as you realize the game is gonna be a linear grind it loses all of the appeal outside of the art, which is very fking good.

Gibbsin

Dec 22, 2018
When Dazedanon translates Female-protag-corruption or loli I go :D

When Dazedanon translates NTR I go :confused:

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
Why if there is promising NTR it is always you three that show up ? rape, mind control, grind.
This has no appeal as ntr game to me.

Also 12 scenes split between 3 girls ...

• Haha
Reactions: LordFrz
3.10 star(s) 14 Votes