• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Lewdboy3344

Apr 10, 2023
Played, took me a few hours to beat it fully beat it; Over all art work was pretty dang good even though the over all plot/themes in the game weren't my cup of tea. Used the patch, idk if its cause I didn't locale my pc to japan or whatever. Game acted up wouldn't let me leave the file cause something was missing.

I had to delete the game to remove it along with the file. Over all I would say, if your into dark and gritty as well as NTR stuff. Then by all means download it and enjoy. From what I could gather the ending is fairly good.

I'm not gonna spoil it.

I'd rate this a 8/10; Minus a few mostly cause, of how tiresome the grinding was to lvl up.

Secret Moofah

Dec 29, 2019
I'm like, 85% of the way through a manual translation of this. Stalled out because I got tired of translating the sex noises, which... I'm not joking when I say half the text in this game is sex noises, and it does not exactly lack for text.

Overall, decent enough if you want a darker NTR series. The NTR actually makes sense here, unlike a lot of those "omg that dick has old dick smell! I must cheat on my partner because of how much I love old dick smell!"

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Pretty well made game. Only thing I'm a bit miffed about is that there's only one ending and it's more about torture than slavery/mind control.

Reactions: Eurocorp

Coomer4571

Aug 19, 2017
gawd damn dazedanon, you are ticking list of games I want to try but couldn't due to them being in japanese first that ghost test game and now this, keep it up my man

Reactions: abgazil
May 24, 2020
Uh... Plot and story is ass in this game.... Also it's very short. It's not like i am complaining that it's short. I am just tired of grinding in Hexa and Lunaria.

John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
"Can you save your companions from getting turned into (someone else) sex slaves!?"

:rolleyes: *same energy* "Is NTR avoidable?" lol

THX for the share...
No however in the end the MC saves all the girls and creates a harem

John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
So the gorrilian dollar question,is this another ntr slop,or can you avoid ntr by winning battles and not being retarded?
Thanks.
Unavoidable. Battles don't matter and are a waste tbh. You have to win each battle but you still get the NTR. Then at the end of the game you save all 3 girls and create a harem

LksLight

Feb 18, 2022
Just finished the game. The NTR tag is underserved. There is no Netorare at all.

A) There really isn't a protagonist to be NTR'd.

B) None of the heroines are in a relationship with anyone.

C) The only non-villain male character doesn't harbor any special feelings aside from camaraderie and normal lust (as in wanting to have sex with hot women) towards any of the female leads.

D) Said non-villain male character ends up getting all the female leads as his personal harem and having an orgy with them in the ending.

E) Aside from all that, the same non-villain male character also doesn't show jealousy, hate-boner, nor is broken hearted upon seeing the female leads being fucked by the ugly bastards. In fact, all he shows is genuine concern and a worry over their well-being as he maintains a level head and calmly works in a way to save them-- which he does.

Now, all the female leads seem to have the hots for that single non-villain male character, even commenting that they wanted to give their first times to him upon being deflowered by the ugly bastarts. However, the non-villain male character didn't really seem to care that they fucked other dudes and neither gave a damn that they weren't virgins. He also didn't seem that interested in a serious relationship and his reaction upon the reaching the ending ammounts to "Yay! Free pussy!".

So, yeah... This ain't NTR, not by a long shot. Pretty average game that approaches some rather unique fetishes, but nothing too extraordinary. And no, the art isn't AI.

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 14 Votes