RPGM Complete The Five Seals and The Holy Sword of Legend [v1.03] [Flamedancers]

Namo77

May 21, 2018
Title: The Five Seals and the Holy Sword of Legend
Developer website:
Language: Japanese
Samples:

I've uploaded it here

Reactions: PunpunRen

AceCyclone

Nov 10, 2017
While the game is still being updated by the developer, I've begun making an edited mtl for the game. I don't have things fully organized yet, but I'd say I'm about 15% done. It'll probably be about two and a half months until I finish with the patch. Hopefully, by then all the scenes are out or nearly out so that I don't have to keep going back to update it. I'll have a more accurate report done by next week.

Reactions: Kauld and Namo77

AceCyclone

Nov 10, 2017
So far 2,607/11,524 passages or about 23% of the game is confirmed to be edited, I'm replaying the story with the translation that I currently have done, and it seems that I had a lot more finished than I thought. I'd probably guess that it might be close to 60% complete, if so, I'll be done a lot sooner than I thought. I'll make another post with my progress sometime this week.

AceCyclone

Nov 10, 2017
As an update on the progress made, 5853/11574 passages or about 51% of the game has been edited. I should make a decent amount of progress this upcoming week, but then progress should start to slow down once I start getting into the larger sections of untranslated parts.

AceCyclone

Nov 10, 2017
As an update on the progress made, 8,354/11,935 passages or about 70% of the game has been edited. I'm not sure if there will be another update for the game or if there will be another update this month, so I'll probably slow down a bit this week to try and time it better if there is going to be one. Depending on if there is another update, I'll most likely be done with the patch by the end of the month.

Last edited:

AceCyclone

Nov 10, 2017
As an update on the progress made, 10,000/12,011 passages or about 83% of the game has been edited. I still don't know if the developer will put out an update for the game this month, if there is one, I'll mention it in my post next week.

AceCyclone

Nov 10, 2017
The game is 99% done being edited. I figured I'd make a post since I'll be starting the proofreading/playtesting process while finishing up the translations related to the plugins. I should be done sometime next week, probably the 4th or 5th of June. I'm still not sure if the game will get another patch, but it does, I'll make an updated patch that you can apply to the game.

Last edited:

AceCyclone

Nov 10, 2017
The edited MTL is done, sorry that it took a bit longer than expected. There really isn't anything complicated to note about the game, so here it is. I playtested the game, so there shouldn't be any bugs, at least none that I'm aware of. If you do encounter a bug, leave a message here and I'll fix it if I can.

Full Save v1.20:
Back up your save data before overwriting. It should be compatible with v1.30.
Once the save is loaded, go left and interact with the bookshelf to enter the recollection room.

Pre-Patched Game v1.30_ENGv1.03: MEGA
Edit: I'll replace the link with the bugfixed version in a bit.
For now, you'll need to download v1.20 and then update it with the patch.

Instructions: Extract the game, then start it.
Apply the patch below to update to the latest version if needed.

Old Patch // Game v1.20 ENG v1.02:
Latest Patch // Game v1.30_ENGv1.06:
Instructions: Go into the www folder in the game's main directory and extract the data and js folders there.
When asked if you want to overwrite the files, confirm to replace them.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

thehecticpanda

Mar 1, 2021
thanks for the translation =) im trying to play this on joiplay emu, this may seem a really dumb question but i cant seem to find how to save my game in the options or whatever key is supposed to do that, If anyone could help I'd highly appreciate