jodike

Oct 14, 2017
Heh, it's almost the opposite for me - saving at a choice and then loading that save tends to not actually load the choice buttons, meaning I can't get anywhere
i hate it when you end a route the game sometimes just freezes up on this the end of this route. and i'm forced to restart the entire game to do a different route.

Reactions: soundengineer

AFRICANOOO

Feb 16, 2018
Sorry to bother, but when I download the mac version, it downloads as a .rar file, how can I play it on Mac then?

jodike

Oct 14, 2017
Sorry to bother, but when I download the mac version, it downloads as a .rar file, how can I play it on Mac then?
Use the Unarchiver on mac to unpack the .rar file (cus apple is retarded and their base program only accepts zip and gzip files) and then you can play.

Reactions: AFRICANOOO

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Does anyone know if the Water Naiad route is ever gonna be continued or is it already dropped like the dwarf?

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
It depends on what the backers choose during the polls on what is added the next update so we don't know.
Yeah, I understand that. I just don't know for example if that's a votable option still or something

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
damn i like this game a lot, so many ways and story isnt that bad either. i think i will support this one. im enyoing myself a lot especially with Lady Death and Ghorza path. sure its need some polish and engine sucks but u cant have everything right? definitely a fan

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
I swear to God, how the fuck do you get the Beatrice MB route? Characters from before her appearance keep interfering and their routes for some reason start. Best I got was not do stuff in day 1 and 2, end up with the Drow Mage then MB Beatrice. But for some reason even if I didn't do stuff with Drow Mage (used her to get there) and MB Beatrice, the game turns it into the romance route :mad:

jodike

Oct 14, 2017
I swear to God, how the fuck do you get the Beatrice MB route? Characters from before her appearance keep interfering and their routes for some reason start. Best I got was not do stuff in day 1 and 2, end up with the Drow Mage then MB Beatrice. But for some reason even if I didn't do stuff with Drow Mage (used her to get there) and MB Beatrice, the game turns it into the romance route :mad:
36c is bugged to all hell

Aug 14, 2017
Haven't played the updates in a while. On a rather old version. What's the status on whether Beatrice and Miriam's relation to the Player Character?

Nov 10, 2017
I like your version of death here. although, lore question.
further exposure with death (in the future), essence wise or soul wise, would that or shouldn't that strengthen the protagonist's connection to his soul on the "other" side? if that won't make him stronger than the average STRONG man wont he at least be incredibly "visible" to mages, making him an anomaly, making him a target sealing the mages' fate, you know, cuz death.

sorry been playing too much pillars of eternity. also, maybe (modulate or put echoes) in death's voice deeper? darker? thinner? cortana in the halo 3 e3 trailer style?

whoever's writing is really good.

Aug 14, 2017
I like your version of death here. although, lore question.
further exposure with death (in the future), essence wise or soul wise, would that or shouldn't that strengthen the protagonist's connection to his soul on the "other" side? if that won't make him stronger than the average STRONG man wont he at least be incredibly "visible" to mages, making him an anomaly, making him a target sealing the mages' fate, you know, cuz death.

sorry been playing too much pillars of eternity. also, maybe (modulate or put echoes) in death's voice deeper? darker? thinner? cortana in the halo 3 e3 trailer style?

whoever's writing is really good.
Read the Lady Death comic to learn more about her. Or watch the cartoon.

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Game Compressor
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
Fate of Irnia v0.37+walkthrough (pdf version)

WIN:
MAC:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Can someone post the newest sketches of Xerana and Beatrice?
Here you go
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 82 Votes