• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Ok thanks. Also, I downloaded 0.36a and there was no sound. Didn't know if it was the fact that it's "a" version or something happened. Does this version have sound? Don't know about you, but the voice acting sometimes just cracks me up x'D
I don't mind it to be honest.

I've heard some cheesy as fuck voice acting in H games and animations so any that do a half decent job are okay by me.

To be fair, he isn't earning a fortune from the game so hiring some of the VA's that are more well known for doing these won't happen but I think the ones he has do a decent enough job.

dubura

May 10, 2017
No.

There is a tag for animations. If a game isn't tagged for it then chances are it doesn't have them.

As it stands very few do.
cant trust the tags there are a lot of games on here that are animated that are not tagged and a lot the have the tag that are not really animated unless you count a cum shot being the extent of there animation so i always ask

Reactions: 21dsd

Zyrken

Aug 17, 2017
Is it possible to use saves from the previous version? There are no saves when I open the new one. Don't mind starting over if you can't.

jodike

Oct 14, 2017
Is it possible to use saves from the previous version? There are no saves when I open the new one. Don't mind starting over if you can't.
Not that i know off and it also seems 36c gallery is bugged to all hell again.

Deleted member 216027

Sep 24, 2017
Not that i know off and it also seems 36c gallery is bugged to all hell again.
Actually you can. What you need to do is copy/move the file named '' InputName_tyrano_data.sav '' to the new update folder your saves should work

Reactions: tsukiouji and Naxus

jodike

Oct 14, 2017
Actually you can. What you need to do is copy/move the file named '' InputName_tyrano_data.sav '' to the new update folder your saves should work
Did this still would have to play through everything again to get the galary unlocks.

jodike

Oct 14, 2017
Gotta say, the only thing about this game that I don't love is...

...fuckin' Tyrano.

Why does anyone use this trainwreck of an engine when Ren'Py exists?
Mostly i guess is because people can't cgrip it without a shitload of work

monroe

insert cringey ass bio here
Staff member
Donor
Jun 23, 2017

...fuckin' Tyrano.

Think it's easier to program than Ren'py.
But yeah tyrano has the shitty performance of Unity and the frustrating save compatibility issues of Ren'py. Worst of both worlds.
Glad f95 didn't give Tyrano its tag in order to suppress its popularity.

Rama

Jun 13, 2017

...fuckin' Tyrano.

The thing that annoys me the most is that when loading the game, unless I saved at a choice, the game just freezes and locks every other save file as well. This and the performace, somehow this is the only engine that proves a challenge to my PC, it's quite absurd really.

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
I just tried it and the lady death route ends at the same point as last builds? Nothing new?

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
The thing that annoys me the most is that when loading the game, unless I saved at a choice, the game just freezes and locks every other save file as well. This and the performace, somehow this is the only engine that proves a challenge to my PC, it's quite absurd really.
Heh, it's almost the opposite for me - saving at a choice and then loading that save tends to not actually load the choice buttons, meaning I can't get anywhere

4.10 star(s) 81 Votes