• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

fzaner

Dec 27, 2016
guys, is this game got any femdom content yet ? i remember playing some mins of the game and there is only maledom choices based on the evil side of the orb or whatever it is. :)

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
guys, is this game got any femdom content yet ? i remember playing some mins of the game and there is only maledom choices based on the evil side of the orb or whatever it is. :)
I could be wrong, but I.. don't think so. The only "Femdom" that can be called that, it's probably the route with Lady Death and nothing else! Because with the others: or is mind control using the orb, or it's a romantic relationship as far as I could see. So nothing like a "Femdom" thing.

Maybe even the orc can be considered Femdom, but probably there's not much content for now for that "side" :/

winterlook

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2016
D

Don't stress too much, mate. The amount of work you put into this game is good, as long as you are able to produce good quality stuff, big or small, the people who enjoy this game and your work can continue to help you.
I am not stressed, I am just annoyed when I am getting blamed for something I didn't do. I started to make this game because I thought there are not enough adult games with choices that matters and wanted to change that. If I did put greed on the first place, I would've made some forced ntr with shota protagonist, or whatever is now trending.
But thanks for the concern.

winterlook

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2016
Well I played the game. I like the story

but to many story with to less pictures supporting the story line.. the sex scenes are simple and not changing.. I would like to see those sexscenes show more besides text only.

One static picture doesnot help with the story at all.. esp during a sexscene
Each scene contains 2-4 images in it, not one. Click on "Message" button to hide the text block and look at the image. But if you are talking about animations- that is not coming anytime soon.

winterlook

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2016
Besides routes where you will be able to ask your partner to experiment and try something new, there are at least 2 routes that will be about full Fdom. One is with Ghorza where you let her take the lead and another with Xerana if you fail her test. It will probably be updated last, as Fdom options get like 10 votes out of 300. Also, a few scenes right now are about girl taking charge and being in control, that is why I added it to the list of fetishes.

stronkie

Jan 29, 2018
Each scene contains 2-4 images in it, not one. Click on "Message" button to hide the text block and look at the image. But if you are talking about animations- that is not coming anytime soon.
To many scenes are only discribed. Not many scenes are not visiualized. For instance.. when the mother first gives you a BJ.. There is a lot more going on then just the BJ you show.

Maybe it is just me.. but during the game I was watching the text and nothing really showed on screen.. many black screens. with only text appearing.. It just felt like it was missing something

Andy02

Donor
Jul 14, 2017
Issue loading the game the screen doesn't appear, I here sound but get no image. I'm running windows 10 64 bit is there a away to get this to show?

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
TFOI 0.33(MAC).rar is actually another PC version - no Mac version available...

winterlook

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2016
@

Could you help us out game will not display in windows 10?
As far as I know, it does work. At least for 2 testers I know. Try to play "MAC" version and see if it helps.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Damn! Its just me or those images improved a LOT since earlier versions?? I played this some while ago, can't even tell which version but i recall mom not being this hot? :D

Jun 27, 2017
Game are pretty good
But few things are messed up-face of mother beside sex scenes, adressing protagonist as "hand" of queen are weird, you can say hand of god or satan, but better title for proxy of monarch is regent
Sometimes dialogues are doubled(don't horribly a lot but that's bug to fix afterall)
Beside those things game is cool

NightShadeX

May 11, 2017
I am not stressed, I am just annoyed when I am getting blamed for something I didn't do. I started to make this game because I thought there are not enough adult games with choices that matters and wanted to change that. If I did put greed on the first place, I would've made some forced ntr with shota protagonist, or whatever is now trending.
But thanks for the concern.
"forced ntr with shota protagonist"..wait, this sounds really good. Please bring it. Big Brother tried this theme and Dark Silver made over $40,000 a month until Patreon bans (on hold) the game.

4.10 star(s) 81 Votes