D

Deleted member 45040

The art in this game is great. Too bad the text almost always hides it. I stopped following this game because of that. Game would be much better if the text was on the top of the screen or not covering half of the artwork! Pressing a key all the time to see the pictures is unemersive and ruins it for me.

monroe

insert cringey ass bio here
Staff member
Donor
Jun 23, 2017
Winterlook should make it so that whenever a route wins, then that route's main character is cycled out, until all characters go through. .
That's exactly how he is doing it. If mother wins (which she always does) then she won't appear on the next poll till all the rest of the character routes are updated to the main storyline.

the bodies of the women are literally the same with extremely small exceptions, Ghorza having abs. Even their breasts look the same.
Well in comparison, all those 3d Renpy adult games are made using Daz3D for models which makes them all look essentially like each other. This art seems refreshing for a change.

Reactions: DoAskPlease

spellbreaker

Aug 24, 2017
That's exactly how he is doing it. If mother wins (which she always does) then she won't appear on the next poll till all the rest of the character routes are updated to the main storyline.
That's not true and I can post screenshots of the polls to prove it. He keeps the other routes in the polls. With your example, last time the romance route of the mother won, the mindbreak was still in the next one. Even with the aunt recently, the mindbreak won and her romance route was still in the next poll :)

Well in comparison, all those 3d Renpy adult games are made using Daz3D for models which makes them all look essentially like each other. This art seems refreshing for a change.
Did I say it's bad? No. I'd rather have drawn art than the 3d stuff that's usually used. But I'm not comparing the art to other games, which somehow you thought I was. I'm saying that the proportions of the women's bodies are the same and imho the artist should try to come out of his shell and try to change things up a little bit.

compaq

Sep 14, 2017
Agreed, if the settings menu gets redesigned so that it can actually be usable, this can be a rather enjoyable game. I don't really care about the voice aspect of it, I am really pleased with the whole story and setting. Loving the latest update.

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
My next concern has to do with the art. This was actually brought up with this update in the comments and made me realize that in actuality, the bodies of the women are literally the same with extremely small exceptions, Ghorza having abs. Even their breasts look the same.
I'm pretty sure that's because all of it is traced, just feels like it, same as in Good girl gone bad

veritnik

Oct 3, 2017
Is there a way to extract images/CGs from the game? The UI is a bit buggy and I would like to see all of the full size

Reactions: CobraPL

spellbreaker

Aug 24, 2017
Is there a way to extract images/CGs from the game? The UI is a bit buggy and I would like to see all of the full size
Yes, use ren'py extractor. Just google it.

I'm pretty sure that's because all of it is traced, just feels like it, same as in Good girl gone bad
Could be. I dunno, but at least trying to make different breasts would be going in a good direction.

Ajaxthepower

Jan 2, 2018
Does the Mac version require a specific setup for Wine? I have what looks like the most current version of Wine (3.0 downloaded from the .pkg) and I get an error at the Title Screen.

BlackCatFae

Feb 24, 2018
Does the Mac version require a specific setup for Wine? I have what looks like the most current version of Wine (3.0 downloaded from the .pkg) and I get an error at the Title Screen.

I don't know about the newer versions of this game (about to download the new one right now) but in the past I haven't been able to get past the menu in the mac version. Just use the windows version.

obzerver

Jun 10, 2017
Do you have to tell your mom you like her/snady when she asks who you like in order to start a relationship with them? If I pick 'I want more than one partner' can I still start the relationship with them at a later point?

kenshiroken

Mar 8, 2018
Do you have to tell your mom you like her/snady when she asks who you like in order to start a relationship with them? If I pick 'I want more than one partner' can I still start the relationship with them at a later point?
you have to say her , no sandy or more than one partner and later buy a jewels don't use the red part

kimjongew

Nov 25, 2017
Got around to playing an old version just recently. I'm actually surprised this isn't more popular. I hope he puts in some precautions to avoid any Patreon issues.

Anyone able to upload the 0.33 today? I wish devs would release content at the beginning of the month instead of the end, because pledging for 5 days doesn't make sense.

koschei

Nov 17, 2016
I can't seem to properly launch the game. All I get when I double click on the application is a box that says nw.js

4.20 star(s) 82 Votes