TheVegnar

Jul 4, 2021
Atleast I know from reading comments, that I don't have to ask if he came back here and finished the game. Remember Don't support this guy, especially if he is just going to toss a game to the side uncompleted and call it finished.

pr83

May 5, 2017
So playing all 3 Winterlook games it feels like the writer has one schtick and will be making VNs out of that same script until people lose interest, Stellar Dream is still WIP but we all know how it will end up. I can already tell how the story will progress beat by beat just from playing the current version and honestly if this was their first time making the same exact game again it would've been fine but man this one is such an wasted opportunity and it pains me to see them make the same product all over again with a different coat of paint without any repercussions. Irnia could've been much much more but it just ended up painfully average. Anyone who has played SHELTER will figure out the gist of this one in the first 20 minutes lol. Still not a terrible VN at the end of the day and is a complete product even tho the final third of the game is incredibly rushed.
First timers beware before sinking hours tho. Gibberish666's review is basically on point and you guys should check it out before delving into this.

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
I don't care several people giving your game reviews a beat down. Let them create a game, and have critics lambash them.
I have bought and played several of your games, in multiple iterations. On Irnia, the only one I didn't like was the Drow, as dominant as I won't let anyone run herd on me. Rebel with a cause.

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
Nope, that is just the half assed "finished" release for ya
Ignore the moans for brains some gave. When you have a situation, post a saved copy, and give the error name. I am not familiar with the phone games, but I expect given those two steps posting a save, and the error code, someone may assist you. Easy to complain, and blame something, as no effort to help you was expressed.

TheVegnar

Jul 4, 2021
Ignore the moans for brains some gave. When you have a situation, post a saved copy, and give the error name. I am not familiar with the phone games, but I expect given those two steps posting a save, and the error code, someone may assist you. Easy to complain, and blame something, as no effort to help you was expressed.

Hmmmmmm. Are you sure your not the Creator? If you are, try finishing a game instead of calling a half assed Glitchy, and unfinished work Completed. Otherwise if your actually not him, have you even played this thing yet? ha

jodike

Oct 14, 2017
how is it complaining when the dev pulled the same shit with 2 games now.
Keep huffing that copium.

GrandPaBrowning

Mar 7, 2021
Hmmmmmm. Are you sure your not the Creator? If you are, try finishing a game instead of calling a half assed Glitchy, and unfinished work Completed. Otherwise if your actually not him, have you even played this thing yet? ha
I am not him and yet game didn't glitch at all for me. Maybe you shouldn't extrapolate your own negative experience on everyone? Also, I do double him - one can put some effort even into complains instead of yelling: "game bad".

inb4: I am yet another avatar of game's creator who came here to shill and chew bubblegum. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
Yes, I have played it, and about four other of his games, I find him imaginative and willing to offer multiple routes to satisfy various fetishes, with the understanding that there are consequences to choices, for example in fate of Irnia The Queen doesn't like competition. I also liked turning the bar maids boyfriend into a female, doing her then giving her to the guards for fun. That was because he wanted to black-mail the hero.

jodike

Oct 14, 2017
Yes, I have played it, and about four other of his games, I find him imaginative and willing to offer multiple routes to satisfy various fetishes, with the understanding that there are consequences to choices, for example in fate of Irnia The Queen doesn't like competition. I also liked turning the bar maids boyfriend into a female, doing her then giving her to the guards for fun. That was because he wanted to black-mail the hero.
and with this you tell us how full of shit you are mate.
Winterlook has a grand total of 3 games not this and four others like you are claiming.

pr83

May 5, 2017
For all the fanfare this gets the game never got a fanmade walkthrough mod that tells you what choices leads to what ingame. SHELTER has one so it was kinda expected that this would get one too.

4.20 star(s) 82 Votes