mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Finally got around to playing v1.0
this is just sad. none of the myriad bugs I reported in v0.71 (last version) were fixed. The game is still extremely buggy with an utter nonsensical mess of a continuity where half the events are forgotten the moment after you do them.
As far as I can tell, literally nothing changed from last version.
And there is a ridiculous and utterly massive timeskip that they used to just wrap it up quickly. Basically going
Prologue -> timeskip -> final battle -> epilogue. (where half the results contradict each other)
I couldn't really find anything new that was added in v1.0 compared to previous version.
This game is abandoned, claiming it is complete is a lie

Reactions: lTTMl

SombraLova

Aug 30, 2018
wasnt this being continued after with the completed tag? or is it finished or abandoned? im asking cuz it was being continued even with the completed tag or it was removed so im confused

jodike

Oct 14, 2017
wasnt this being continued after with the completed tag? or is it finished or abandoned? im asking cuz it was being continued even with the completed tag or it was removed so im confused
its "completed" Winterlook just simply pulled the same shit as with Shelter.
Released a half assed update that does not even include the end for all routes and slapped the completed tag on it.

SombraLova

Aug 30, 2018
its "completed" Winterlook just simply pulled the same shit as with Shelter.
Released a half assed update that does not even include the end for all routes and slapped the completed tag on it.
so no more uptades? i remember reading a post that he said he will be working on full time on this game for the next 1-2-3 years n stuff and its not finished yet or maybe im wrong?

Dvnasty

Sep 7, 2017
so no more uptades? i remember reading a post that he said he will be working on full time on this game for the next 1-2-3 years n stuff and its not finished yet or maybe im wrong?
He is already working on his new game, I doubt he will return to the old projects

jodike

Oct 14, 2017
what a load of BS but if its finished then thats fine i guess
at least hes working on other game/projects unlike other devs
only problem is that fate is not finished there is at least 1 route (the red water naiad route) that has not been finished + all the bugs

TheVegnar

Jul 4, 2021
Remember not to fund, or donate to this guy since he gave us such an uncompleted and glitchy fake final version. More bugs in here than Starship Troopers - Terran Command.... and that was a lot of bugs dammit. --_-- He needs to either come back and fix this shit, or atleast not get funded any more. We get enough of that bs already.

jodike

Oct 14, 2017
Remember not to fund, or donate to this guy since he gave us such an uncompleted and glitchy fake final version. More bugs in here than Starship Troopers - Terran Command.... and that was a lot of bugs dammit. --_-- He needs to either come back and fix this shit, or atleast not get funded any more. We get enough of that bs already.
hell even i were to support winterlook i would not do due to the new art.
I prefer the art in fate instead of the everyone looks the same shit art from shelter and the new game

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
hell even i were to support winterlook i would not do due to the new art.
I prefer the art in fate instead of the everyone looks the same shit art from shelter and the new game
I actually like the new art better
And fate didn't have a consistent artstyle, it had literally 5 different artists (unlike shelter and the new space game which have 1 artist).
The girls looked old, ugly, and dirty (like in some CRPGs where everyone has dirt on them for some reason). Until you have sex with them and then they look 30 years younger and mostly different, because it is a completely different artist.

TheVegnar

Jul 4, 2021
Because the game is fake complete and full of bug and bad script, for example if u make the orc as ur general, the game sometime still mention the human as your general... the dev just slap a complete tag on it and move on with his new game..
I would suggest no support for his new game or w/e until he comes back here and fixes this pile of bugs. ( More bugs than StarShip Troopers : Terran Command )

KinkyFoxXX

Jan 30, 2021
Anyone got a walk through for the latest version? Also who is Jenny? And what us the new ending is it a MB Xernana?

4.20 star(s) 82 Votes