1.50 star(s) 2 Votes

burbero

Jun 18, 2022
You should be a game director.
Wow, that would be a generous breakthrough, but I don't have enough experience and computer hardware to develop a game. Thanks to the financial crisis in my country, it's not going to happen anytime soon, because everything keeps going up every week. But maybe one day, why not?
I also have to remember my bad English.:D

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
I can't believe someone made a whole game about that one gun from Destiny. :sneaky:

Hornyowl

Jun 4, 2020
terrible interface (i had to resize window and still took several attempts to finally select preferences tab as it is excluded from main menu, only the gods know why). interface on main screen alone is bad yet not poorly lit like most of the game images, same with developers self intro. clearly their lighting was done on a good day.

the dialogue of one character is attempted shakespeare but without the bards consistency. i can see this alone being an issue for those across the pond as olde english rarely makes for easy reading. expected parts of dialogue are also missing so it flows poorly.
the overview speaks to a world not in evidence in the first release, with a real lack of depravity on show (not that you could see it in any case) and the font size could use a growth spurt along with the menu at the bottom and on the main screen.
they are so small it is almost like the developer doesn't WANT you to play this.

this may improve but first impressions are all very negative and my interest is already lost. no doubt the N lovers like myself here will enjoy this once it finally gets going but only for those who like a slow burn as, like i already mentioned, there is no evidence to support the overview claim on it's opening release, which smacks of slow burn given how easily this could have been done. a few images of torture or depravity as they walk through the woods would do, but alas it looks like the premise is a mislead. there is way more evidence of decency, which boggles the mind

trying far too hard to be different and failed the V and the N for me
but at least they didn't have a character say "wtf"
Actually, it's not Old(e) English. It's more modern English with some middle/biblical English words thrown in. This is the Lord's Prayer in Old English:
Þu fæder ure ðe eart on heofonum. Sy þin nama gehalgod. Gecume þin rice. Si þin willa swa on heaofonum ond eac on eorðan. Syle us todæg urne dæghwomlican hlaf ond forgif us ure giltas. Swa swa we forgifað þam þe wið us agiltað ond ne læt þu na us on costnunge. Ac alys us fram yfele. Si hit swa.
See the difference? However, I do agree with you that it is inconsistent and should be removed for that reason alone.

Saltato

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2023
Morning everyone! I'm going to have to have to ask you all to stop roasting me. Otherwise I'll have to do better. My original plan was to release v0.1, close the thread, forget I ever posted, and start working on v0.2, but my priority now is first fixing v0.1's many issues. Here are some things that will be fixed with v0.1.1. To be transparent, no new content is being added, only re-posing and re-rendering. Open the spoilers if you want an idea of what's changing.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Two smaller scenes have been redone (previews in the spoilers) and now I'm working on the infamous church scene that many have rightfully roasted me for. It'll take a while but I'll keep posting updates for those interested. Again, thanks to all of you who checked out v0.1 and voiced your opinions - I'll be a better dev for it!

Jun 16, 2023
Morning everyone! I'm going to have to...
All good my guy! Don't let it get to you, just use the criticism to improve yourself and it's first release after all so issues are expected. Plus you are already on top of it with good reworked renders. Goodluck!

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
3DCG, Kinetic Novel, Male protagonist, PoV, Fantasy, Adventure, Dystopian setting, Religion, Horror, Big ass, Voyeurism, Graphic Violence, No Sexual Content
Future tags please. What fetishes do you intend to include and which if any will be optional?

Yuri L

Apr 28, 2017
Morning everyone! I'm going to have to have to ask you all to stop roasting me. Otherwise I'll have to do better. My original plan was to release v0.1, close the thread, forget I ever posted, and start working on v0.2, but my priority now is first fixing v0.1's many issues. Here are some things that will be fixed with v0.1.1. To be transparent, no new content is being added, only re-posing and re-rendering. Open the spoilers if you want an idea of what's changing.

Two smaller scenes have been redone (previews in the spoilers) and now I'm working on the infamous church scene that many have rightfully roasted me for. It'll take a while but I'll keep posting updates for those interested. Again, thanks to all of you who checked out v0.1 and voiced your opinions - I'll be a better dev for it!

• Haha
Reactions: 912BHi

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
what are the future tags and if there will be any ntr/sharing/swinging/rape/lesbian will it be avoidable

owo726

Jun 6, 2019
Maybe you should calibrate your monitor?
Seems to your settings are way to bright and because of that you lower the brightness of the game without realizing how dark it is on other monitors.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017

The first two relightings look pretty good. As you said, it's a dungeon after all so it's supposed to be dark, but now we can see all the elements in the scene.

The 3rd relighting though looks very weird; it's too bright now. Looking through the window in the back, there seem to be clouds in the sky and it's actually dark outside, but you added that strong light source from the left window as if the sun was shining through it when that can't be the case.

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
Wow. Huge oversight on my part, thanks for mentioning. That will be fixed in future updates. For now, you should still be able to access Preferences in the Ren'Py quick menu at the bottom. It's really small. That'll take you to a page with all the volume/text speed/auto-forward settings.
its there it s so small that when you click on it the dialobue just keep going wouldnt never open so it (options) is useless

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes