1.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Saltato

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2023
F95 Cover.jpg

Overview:
The Fate of All Fools is a story-focused adult visual novel set in a bleak world where desperation and depravity reign and decency is all but gone. Embark on a journey to restore hope where there is none. Know characters kind and cruel. Discover the truth behind your bloody rebirth. A world of sin and suffering awaits. May thee give tithes e'rmore.
Watch the trailer here!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2023-09-28
Release Date: 2023-09-28
Developer: Saltato -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.1
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - -
Mac: - -

screenshot1.jpg screenshot2.jpg screenshot3.jpg screenshot4.jpg screenshot6.jpg screenshot7.jpg screenshot8.jpg screenshot9.jpg

Last edited:

Saltato

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2023
Saltato Congratulations on your first release! Good luck!
You should really put in options for the next release. Not being able to turn down or mute sound is annoying.

You can get a Developers badge by opening a ticket:
Wow. Huge oversight on my part, thanks for mentioning. That will be fixed in future updates. For now, you should still be able to access Preferences in the Ren'Py quick menu at the bottom. It's really small. That'll take you to a page with all the volume/text speed/auto-forward settings.

Reactions: "CJ" and Bob69

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
i know the dev notes says sex scenes in the future. but my advice would be to add something like "Sex scenes currently not implemented yet" or "regarding sex scenes please read dev notes" in big bold letters right below or above the "watch trailer here"

apparently dev notes tend to be skipped pretty often.

anyways i'll give it a shot once there's some lewd scenes.

Last edited:
Reactions: Logber

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Saltato Do your game and yourself a favour and re-render those scenes. With all due respect, the fact that you chose those renders as your best previews left me speechless, and it's a shame because the story sounds great and the renders where we can actually see anything are pretty nice.

Reactions: Logber and Saltato

Saltato

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2023
Hey guys, huge thanks for all the feedback. Needless to say lighting is not my strong suit and you're absolutely right that total darkness is a total turn-off. Lesson learned. I don't know that I can re-render everything 1:1 but I'll go through the worst of it and give it some more light. Hopefully you guys will give it another shot once you can actually see anything.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
TheFateOfAllFools-0.1
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

consumptionist

Donor
Aug 7, 2019
terrible interface (i had to resize window and still took several attempts to finally select preferences tab as it is excluded from main menu, only the gods know why). interface on main screen alone is bad yet not poorly lit like most of the game images, same with developers self intro. clearly their lighting was done on a good day.

the dialogue of one character is attempted shakespeare but without the bards consistency. i can see this alone being an issue for those across the pond as olde english rarely makes for easy reading. expected parts of dialogue are also missing so it flows poorly.
the overview speaks to a world not in evidence in the first release, with a real lack of depravity on show (not that you could see it in any case) and the font size could use a growth spurt along with the menu at the bottom and on the main screen.
they are so small it is almost like the developer doesn't WANT you to play this.

this may improve but first impressions are all very negative and my interest is already lost. no doubt the N lovers like myself here will enjoy this once it finally gets going but only for those who like a slow burn as, like i already mentioned, there is no evidence to support the overview claim on it's opening release, which smacks of slow burn given how easily this could have been done. a few images of torture or depravity as they walk through the woods would do, but alas it looks like the premise is a mislead. there is way more evidence of decency, which boggles the mind

trying far too hard to be different and failed the V and the N for me
but at least they didn't have a character say "wtf"

Reactions: allanl9020142
1.50 star(s) 2 Votes