1.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Saltato

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2023
The first two relightings look pretty good. As you said, it's a dungeon after all so it's supposed to be dark, but now we can see all the elements in the scene.

The 3rd relighting though looks very weird; it's too bright now. Looking through the window in the back, there seem to be clouds in the sky and it's actually dark outside, but you added that strong light source from the left window as if the sun was shining through it when that can't be the case.
Hm. Thanks for the feedback. As someone who usually does this as a hobby animator/renderer, I've got a whole lot to learn. I hear what you're saying about making the lights match the environment + background. I'll try to a better job of blending brightness/shadows/light sources/scene composition going forward.

Future tags please. What fetishes do you intend to include and which if any will be optional?
Mindbreak, Cheating/Infidelity (Cuckqueen/Cucking other dudes), Corruption/Degradation, Bondage, MaleDom + FemDom, Groping, Humiliation, and more.
As for optional versus mandatory content, I'm not sure. That opens the door to branching paths/unique dialogue based on choices/alternate endings. I could not handle all of that with my very limited coding ability. My thought process right now is to present the option to the player, select one or the other, and then move on. I know it kinda sucks but hey. I think it's better to go deeper into a story than wider. Hope that helps.

For those interested, here are some more relit renders + an early draft of some lewd v0.2 content. Spoilered just so my post doesn't take up huge space. Open them if you're interested!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thanks to those of you who leave feedback. Helpful or harsh, it doesn't matter. I've read through most of it and I'm trying to apply what you've said to the process.

Saltato

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2023
So will there choices in the game and what kind of tags will be avoidable.
Yes, there will be choices but only for erotic scenes and not necessarily for the overall story. Scenes with certain fetishes can be avoided by picking the other option presented. This will railroad you into picking one or the other, yes, but that's a main theme of the story I'd like to stick to. If you're worried about tags you don't like popping up, don't worry. The scenes will approach the edge of vanilla, but won't go beyond.

Anyway, here's some v0.1.1 progress for those interested. I'm currently relighting certain night-time/early morning scenes so that they're actually visible. Blue haters, beware.

I'm hoping to get v0.1.1 out by early next month. I'd say I've relit and re-rendered 40% of the scenes. Stay tuned, if you're still tuned in.

Saltato

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2023
Hey, everyone!
florence_wave.jpg
It's taken a bit longer than I hoped but I just put out v0.1.1 of the game. It's basically a re-do of the original with a bunch of the feedback you all gave. To sum up the changes:

- Most images have been re-rendered. Have a look at the preview images if you're curious how they look.
- An Options button has been added to the title screen + in-game menu.
- The cursor now accurately aligns with where you're pointing.
- The Shakespearean/King James-type speech was removed. I'll admit it was corny and inconsistent.
- Sized up the Quick Menu (near the bottom).
- Added a short animation to Adelein's bathing scene (ENF).

I hope you all enjoy and as always feel free to leave feedback. I'm learning as I go and everything you guys give me helps me improve.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheFateOfAllFools-0.1.1
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I just came across this today. Looks pretty interesting from what I'm reading in the overview. In fact, it sounds like it's right up my alley. I'll give this a shot.

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes