3.00 star(s) 46 Votes

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
It will be more easy to pass under radar but someday you will need the lewd patcher when pâtreon support will be on your ass. Your game is great and will have many pledge for sure after chapter 1 or 2.

Reactions: Aorrta

dchimera

Jul 16, 2017
Love the models. The only other game I can think of off the top of my head with models as attractive is Dreams of Desire. Man of the House might be in the ballpark. It's off-topic for the thread, but can anyone recommend another game as pretty as this?

spanco23

Aug 23, 2017
i couldn't enjoy the game. the font size of the dialogs is too small. you can read it but ruins the game experience. could someone tell me how to fix this.

adad1

Sep 8, 2017
That was an awesome intro. You have a great eye and skill for quality. I was suprised by the amount of lateral content in this intro. Thanks!

Reactions: Aorrta

Aorrta

The Secret - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2017
this gam have walkthrought?
Sex with a Brunette:
Offer a foot massage - Let's do it! - Play it safe - Sex with a brunette.

Sex with a Stewardess:

1. Do shoulder massage - Move the edge of her dress - Fuck stewardess.

2. Offer a foot massage - Let's do it! - Play it safe - Fuck in pussy - Try fucking in the ass - Be harder.

Sherry:

Sherry will show different things depending on the choice made earlier.

Moisan4

Jul 12, 2017
Epic demo. Everything is top notch. I enjoy branching decisions and paths, and it does add re-playability. The only downside is that many will miss a large portion of the content, and miss all your hard work and great renders. There are so many comments about 5 minutes of content, etc. There’s more content, but many miss it because they don’t realize how impactful their decisions are on the content they see and don’t see. Ren’Py is my favorite engine for adult games, because of the great save, rollback, and skip features. I also prefer to see renders, and not running around with a 16-bit sprite all over huge maps (cough… RPGM games). Keep up the great work!

I doubt I am in the majority on this, but would the game be more enjoyable if players could see most of the content on one play through? I realize an official walkthrough would help greatly, but maybe a harem route, where most of the content would be experienced without rollbacks or replays. Moreover, yes, I realize asking for more from a developer who’s delivering a quality of content that exceeds 99% of what his peers can deliver is asking a lot. I am one of those players that would replay the whole game to experience all the content; but it seems like such a shame that many players will miss so much of your quality work and effort.

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 46 Votes