EyelessFear

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2017
The Fall Kingdom.png

Overview:
Our two heroes embark on a journey to live unique experiences becoming adventurers
to achieve glory and fortune for his people mired in poverty, for this they travel to a kingdom far from home,
where they have forged great legends of the age of the gods, however they arrive at the worst possible time.
Since the kingdom, monsters and demons are preparing to go to war and unfortunately for our young adventurers, they will be involved in the war.
What awaits our protagonists?
Will they become great heroes and save the kingdom?
Or maybe...
Will they ally with the demons to conquer the kingdom?​

Thread Updated: 2024-03-20
Release Date: 2024-03-20
Developer: Snaylex Studio's
Censored: No
Version: 0.3 Alpha
Language: English, Spanish
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

A new game is required for this version, sorry guys, for future versions, starting a new game won't be necessary

DOWNLOAD
Win:
- - - -

Extras: -

Screen F95 - 1.JPG Screen F95 - 2.png Screen F95 - 3.png Screen F95 - 5.JPG Screen F95 - 7.PNG Screen F95 - 8.JPG Screen F95 - 9.png Screen F95 - 10.png

Last edited by a moderator:

mooman3

Feb 18, 2018
3d models look nice enough.
Not much content yet but im looking forward to potential updates.
Main city map runs terribly for me for whatever reason.
Interacting with the lewd girl outside the in a second time breaks the game.

fisty123

Oct 24, 2022
Interesting Start, will follow for now to see what the future version or two brings into the game.

EyelessFear

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2017
Seems from pics and description alone, game deserves ntr tag.
the rules say that if there is nothing like this since there is no sentimental relationship (yet), do not place the tag even if in the future it will be implemented, however it can be avoided, it will still count with ntr, netori and netorade, from both sides and you can still avoid it for any of the two.

3d models look nice enough.
Not much content yet but im looking forward to potential updates.
Main city map runs terribly for me for whatever reason.
Interacting with the lewd girl outside the in a second time breaks the game.
sorry for the inconvenience, could you share with me a screenshot of the problem?
How the fuck would one save the game?
right now it doesn't have a save system as I'm looking for a way to only save inside the city and in dung's only through checkpoints and since the content is short you can see everything in a moment (actually I forgot to activate it again, soon I will upload the version with the save option).

• Angry
Reactions: Faxe10% and N3koGuy

vickze

Nov 10, 2018
I see. No saving for now.

It looks funny this game.
Where is the guy(Main character) after you separate from him? I can not remember see him in any place.
Anyway. I think that according one note you can only use the girl for now.

Charly1893

Jun 27, 2018
the rules say that if there is nothing like this since there is no sentimental relationship (yet), do not place the tag even if in the future it will be implemented, however it can be avoided, it will still count with ntr, netori and netorade, from both sides and you can still avoid it for any of the two.

sorry for the inconvenience, could you share with me a screenshot of the problem?

right now it doesn't have a save system as I'm looking for a way to only save inside the city and in dung's only through checkpoints and since the content is short you can see everything in a moment (actually I forgot to activate it again, soon I will upload the version with the save option).
For the part breaking the game, if you speak a second time to the girl (right of the tavern) after gaining the lewd & corruption point from it, you see the event once more and after the game "freeze", you can't do anything or open the menu. There isn't a message or anything, a screenshot won't show the problem.
All the other events don't have the problem.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Tag says big tits so is that mean game is bigoted and only has big tits and no small to normal tits? If so this game is a no for me as I hate developers that hate woman with small to normal tits because that is basically what they are stating in their games! So partial woman haters.

EyelessFear

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2017
For the part breaking the game, if you speak a second time to the girl (right of the tavern) after gaining the lewd & corruption point from it, you see the event once more and after the game "freeze", you can't do anything or open the menu. There isn't a message or anything, a screenshot won't show the problem.
All the other events don't have the problem.
Oh, I see, I'll check it tomorrow when I get home to see what's the problem
thanks.
Tag says big tits so is that mean game is bigoted and only has big tits and no small to normal tits? If so this game is a no for me as I hate developers that hate woman with small to normal tits because that is basically what they are stating in their games! So partial woman haters.
Currently I already have several models created, both female, male, furry and futas covering a variety of designs but as I said above, i should not put tags that are not yet implemented in the game even if they will be implemented in the future.