EyelessFear

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2017
Models are great! Looking foward to it, when will be the next updates?
thanks! i am currently finishing the guild map and the implementation of the quest system, i hope to upload the next update with many changes, new zones, new cgs and animations in about 2 or 3 weeks.

torkenstiem

May 1, 2017
Tag says big tits so is that mean game is bigoted and only has big tits and no small to normal tits? If so this game is a no for me as I hate developers that hate woman with small to normal tits because that is basically what they are stating in their games! So partial woman haters.
It's sorta funny. Big tits and ass use to be the exotic body type. But, since probably 95% of these games have them, they've been made average (or normal). Small tits are the exotic size now.

Last edited:
Jun 15, 2018
Tag says big tits so is that mean game is bigoted and only has big tits and no small to normal tits? If so this game is a no for me as I hate developers that hate woman with small to normal tits because that is basically what they are stating in their games! So partial woman haters.
I respect your personal opinion but by your logic, I hate women who are murderers I guess I am a partial woman hater as well:ROFLMAO:

Anon90s

Jul 26, 2017
do i get to choose which one of the protags i can play?or its 2 protags at the same time?

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
"Tag says vaginal sex so is that mean game is bigoted and only has vaginal sex and no oral to anal sex? If so this game is a no for me as I hate developers that hate woman with oral to anal sex because that is basically what they are stating in their games! So partial woman haters."
Clown.jpg

P.S. Such clinically insane quote, psychiatrists should probably use it as a case study. :KEK:

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
Or maybe...
Will they ally with the demons to conquer the kingdom?
Curious to try it, curious to see how we corrupt the female MC? Siding with the demons would she become a dom corrupted? Or is the corruption tag just for her becoming a submissive slut ?

EyelessFear

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2017
do i get to choose which one of the protags i can play?or its 2 protags at the same time?
at the beginning of the game, you use both characters, then you are free to choose which character to play with, as long as it is not the main story at the moment, also each one has different scenes.

Hello, where can I find a fishing rod?
in the park talking to the old man looking out over the lake

Curious to try it, curious to see how we corrupt the female MC? Siding with the demons would she become a dom corrupted? Or is the corruption tag just for her becoming a submissive slut ?
Throughout the story depending on previous choices, you will unlock different content and routes for each of the main characters, Dom, Slut, Harem, Slave, or just stay in a neutral state
Each of the routes will have its own ending

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Can I make the only one who has sex scenes with girls (LIs or non-LIs) be the male MC?

noobpilot

Apr 27, 2020
Very promising start!!!

How i understand v0.2 Alpha only 2 days is implemented, on the 3rd day Rebeca stuck on screen, will be useful to show some notes like end of this version, end of content or something like this...

if start delivery quest and jewelivery searching, then only way to done searching quest is killing shop owner...

Didn't find this scene...

tom4512

Sep 1, 2020
at the beginning of the game, you use both characters, then you are free to choose which character to play with, as long as it is not the main story at the moment, also each one has different scenes.

in the park talking to the old man looking out over the lake

Throughout the story depending on previous choices, you will unlock different content and routes for each of the main characters, Dom, Slut, Harem, Slave, or just stay in a neutral state
Only I already talked to this man at the lake and found a place to fish, but with this fishing rod

4n0n1m

Jan 19, 2021
The general idea seems decent but there are some serious flaws that will impede your work/people's enjoyment out of the game if you don't fix them early (and watch out not to repeat them). Mainly:
- do not compromise when you encounter a technical difficulty. Few times I had a feeling you've left something half-baked because you were too tired to get something working just right. To give you an example: whenever a player interacts with a background NPC, said NPC will momentary turn towards MC, and then go back to their original position in less than a second. I have now idea what was the original intention: to have NPCs keep their orientation during dialogue, or have them turn to the PC for the duration of the chat. But current implementation is jarring as fuck.
- while I like the movie cut ins for scenes (a decent solution for h-scenes in RPGmaker game), I think there should be a way to skip/speed them up (especially on repeats)
- same (ie ability to skip and/or speed up) when it comes to the dialogues -> some of them are lengthy, and I believe I'm not the only one who would like to see outcome of various choices (a long non-skippable dialogues are a serious detriment then).
- and lastly: punctuation. I understand English might not be your first language so I don't want to criticize you too much, but for the love of god DO start your sentences with capital letters! Lack of capital letters is especially jarring in dialogues when characters are going back and forth.
Apologizes for being harsh, but those are issues that will grow expotentially with further development so I wanted to draw your attention to them asap.

ConstantKey

Aug 20, 2018
Issues i encountered that i think detrimental:
1. No ability to skip dialogues. Especially dialogues that you have already read but, for example, clicked again to check if there are any new stuff.
2. Sign Event shouldn't just fly over one npc. I had problems with market quest because of the floating sign i though market npc bugged and i tried to speak to him multiple times until i realised that it's okay and i just need to speak with every trader.
3.English. It's painfully simple? Plain? You need to do something simultaneously with the form and content. Dunno, ask your friends, use chat gpt, but right now game seriously lacks in text aspect.

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
Ah that sounds cool, Just seen theres multiple stats, lewd, kinda, kindness, love, evil ... and madness o_O That sounds interesting, wonder what type of madness :)

Some bug I found already but dont know how it happened. I named the female MC but left the Male MC as default, and some time after getting into the city, the female MC name has changed to her default name for some reason I dont know.

EyelessFear

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2017
Sorry for the delay, I've been moving recently and I didn't have much time to check the forum as before, I will try to answer all your questions.

Can I make the only one who has sex scenes with girls (LIs or non-LIs) be the male MC?
This will depend entirely on your choices you will be free to choose to have an entire harem to yourself.
Note that the game also has a fighting system and although right now there are no h-scenes when you lose, in the future there will be if you end up being defeated.

Very promising start!!!

How i understand v0.2 Alpha only 2 days is implemented, on the 3rd day Rebeca stuck on screen, will be useful to show some notes like end of this version, end of content or something like this...

if start delivery quest and jewelivery searching, then only way to done searching quest is killing shop owner...

Didn't find this scene...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
ok let's start by parts

it seems that you found a bug with rebbeca since the image is not deleted, right?
i will now look for the problem and solve it.
Edit. The image shouldn't stay frozen even if you sleep for more than two days. I've checked it, and I forgot to change the "=" to ">" once I finished fixing the other issues. I'll upload the patch to fix it as soon as possible.

I hadn't realized about the incompatibility of the quests.
thanks for letting me know

For the last scene you must sleep twice in the inn, then go at night to the forest where you perform the fish mission with the male protagonist.

Only I already talked to this man at the lake and found a place to fish, but with this fishing rod
When you start the fishing mission, once you talk to the old man he asks you to go to the inn, on the second floor of the inn inside one of the rooms will unlock a chest and inside it will be the fishing rod, then you must find the fishing area which is located outside the kingdom, if you go back where you first entered the kingdom (before crossing the bridge at the beginning) you will see a mark that indicates that you can now pass, down two more maps you will find a marked area where you can fish.

For future i will try to make a walkthrough

Last edited:
Reactions: noobpilot

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
This will depend entirely on your choices you will be free to choose to have an entire harem to yourself.
Note that the game also has a fighting system and although right now there are no h-scenes when you lose, in the future there will be if you end up being defeated.
In an RPG I don't conceive of being defeated as an option. Before I'm defeated I will close the game and load a save game.

• Haha
Reactions: EyelessFear

EyelessFear

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2017
The general idea seems decent but there are some serious flaws that will impede your work/people's enjoyment out of the game if you don't fix them early (and watch out not to repeat them). Mainly:
- do not compromise when you encounter a technical difficulty. Few times I had a feeling you've left something half-baked because you were too tired to get something working just right. To give you an example: whenever a player interacts with a background NPC, said NPC will momentary turn towards MC, and then go back to their original position in less than a second. I have now idea what was the original intention: to have NPCs keep their orientation during dialogue, or have them turn to the PC for the duration of the chat. But current implementation is jarring as fuck.
Thank you for your opinion, it is thanks to this that I will release an early version, to know what people think and what can be improved.
Having said this, let's go in parts

sent a demo to some friends but no one ever said anything about the npc, you are right when you say it is poorly implemented and I hadn't realized it, in my mind I was like, ah ok he said something and turned but it can be done better and rest assured that in the next update it will be fixed at least the ones that have something to say, the ones that don't have dialogue to the player just won't turn and the ones that do have something to say to the player will turn for a moment to the main character.

In the following point, I will take advantage of this comment.
is there a gallery?
here I will need your help. In some scenes (especially in those of the latest update), I tried to change the dialogues when you saw them for the second time, or simply create a room of memories where you can see the scenes and give the player the option to view them with dialogue or without dialogue, and with a click remove them.

regarding skipping dialogues, the only ones that cannot be skipped are those that are part of a quest. I would have to see how to enable skipping them since I never thought about it. What I can do, however, is make them faster.

indeed, English is not my native language, and at school, I was taught to always start with a capital letter xD I blame my poor school for that, haha. if you, as a native speaker, tell me that it's not necessary, I will only do it at moments when I consider it appropriate.

Thank you for sharing your opinion on how I can improve and provide a better game.

EyelessFear

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2017
Issues i encountered that i think detrimental:
1. No ability to skip dialogues. Especially dialogues that you have already read but, for example, clicked again to check if there are any new stuff.
2. Sign Event shouldn't just fly over one npc. I had problems with market quest because of the floating sign i though market npc bugged and i tried to speak to him multiple times until i realised that it's okay and i just need to speak with every trader.
3.English. It's painfully simple? Plain? You need to do something simultaneously with the form and content. Dunno, ask your friends, use chat gpt, but right now game seriously lacks in text aspect.
1.As i mentioned earlier, the only dialogues you can't skip are the ones related to missions. i see that's a problem; i'll make the dialogues progress faster. as for other dialogues, once you talk to another NPC, they disappear instantly.
2. I see the confusion, and looking at the events, I realized that if you take the necklace quest (market) before the delivery, it doesn't disappear because the delivery mission hasn't been taken yet. Once I solve the other problems, I'll upload a patch that fixes it
3.English is not my native language, so I'm not sure what kind of slang can be used. I will try to improve that aspect so it doesn't seem so dull.

Ah that sounds cool, Just seen theres multiple stats, lewd, kinda, kindness, love, evil ... and madness o_O That sounds interesting, wonder what type of madness :)

Some bug I found already but dont know how it happened. I named the female MC but left the Male MC as default, and some time after getting into the city, the female MC name has changed to her default name for some reason I dont know.
I don't know how that happened, probably something misconfigured in an event. I'll check it along with everything else that was pointed out, and I'll upload a patch soon.

Thank you very much to everyone for your comments and suggestions

Last edited:
Reactions: Nobles
3.50 star(s) 2 Votes