• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

LesboIsBesto

Dec 30, 2020
can anyone explain the uncensor patch process to a dummi like me cuz I couldnt understand those steps with how its written for the life of me or what to do with this BepInEx thing it mentions

NVM found the pre-patched version one of yall uploaded (u a GOAT for dat btw)

also sad u cant avoid certain rape scenes. came only for the supposed lesbian & femdom stuff thats tagged here but that succubus mad disappointing so far (yeah got to her fight & was more disappointed, anyone got a complete save for the gallery?)

Last edited:

Sav95s

Jan 24, 2022
This mod does NOT include the complete game.

This mod already removed the mosaic censorship from the game. The BepInEx uncensored patch is not required.
Installing is just replacing existing file(s). Install instructions are further below. Check the readme.txt file for other details.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
[Downloads]
Uncensored 4K Texture Mod for v1.3.2 EN version of the game

v1.32_HolyKnightRicca_EN_Uncen_4K - a folder Link.

[HolyKnightRicca_4K_Data.7z are the main 4K mod files]
(You will need +4.20GB disk space once it's uncompressed for the main 4K Data files.)
"This is the 4K uncensored mod for Ricca, her gear, and outfits."
[1344 textures modified.]

[HolyKnightRicca_4K_Extras.7z are the optional add-ons]

(Uncompressed: Another +2.41GB if you get the 4K Extra files.)
"These extras are mainly for environment texture upgrades."
[621 textures modified]
Disclaimer: Requires a beefy PC.
★ ★ ★ Backup your files ★ ★ ★

[HolyKnightRicca_Data.7z are the vanilla default extracted game files]

(Uncompressed: +4.11GB of disk space required.)
"You only grab this if you don't plan to uncompress the data.unity3d file yourself."
[Original-default textures]

[Mirrors]
PIXELDRAIN:
v1.32_HolyKnightRicca_EN_Uncen_4K

(File expires if inactive for more than 60 days)

MIXdrop:

Gofile:

(File expires if inactive for more than 30 days)
Installation Instructions:
For Advance Users that want to uncompress the data.unity3d file yourself... and save 1.43GB of download bandwidth.

As for normal users that don't want to deal with downloading utility program(s)...

Here's a video tutorial, since I'm getting several of you not able to get it to work.
Installation Tutorial - Mega.nz link

[Sample Screenshots]:
Since the update of version v1.20, I've included the better penis textures provided by kumarin's plug-in mod. The textures has also been upgraded to 4K. In v1.22, the goblin and orc's penis skin tone has been adjusted to their flesh tone colors. The "A lot" pubic hair version from kumain's plug-in mod also got it's texture improved as part of the mod package.
(sample images in the above spoiler tag)

For the non-4K texture mod, but similar better pussy/anus/penis uncensored replacements and much smaller download size, you can use kumarin's version.

[Game's Default Textures vs Hi-Res 4K Upgrade]:

My release folder on mega.nz: Holy Knight Ricca
Some old sample 4K videos are still available.​

-Discontinued-
god i hope theres one for 1.36

Silence56

Jun 28, 2020
Is it normal that it takes two hours plus to just start the game? I haven't even been able to start playing yet and it's still loading.

Silence56

Jun 28, 2020
It is "NOT" normal for Any Game to take that long to start
I haven't added anything to the game and tried to run it, but it doesn't start. I run it from the game.exe file NOT the launcher since the launcher doesn't work for me. Do you know if I'm missing anything?

Tom216431

Apr 27, 2023
I haven't added anything to the game and tried to run it, but it doesn't start. I run it from the game.exe file NOT the launcher since the launcher doesn't work for me. Do you know if I'm missing anything?
Maybe Bad Download? I'm Using (Holy Knight Ricca v136en All in One). And it starts Right Up from the Launcher. If you Download it there will be 2 files a Zip and "data-002.unity3d" rename the data-002.unity3d to "data.unity3d" and put it into the Game folder.

4.50 star(s) 105 Votes