• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

HTML Abandoned The eWardrobe [v0.6.4] [brickdoorway]

4.90 star(s) 9 Votes

smith66

Aug 24, 2017
Most of games I play do this feminization thing too fast, it just happens suddenly, it doesn't feel natural. But this game is different, it's perfect. Too bad it's abandoned.
Or even when they are slow it's boring grind slow not something new happening everyday like this one.

Reactions: þussy and GravGrav

GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017
Or even when they are slow it's boring grind slow not something new happening everyday like this one.
Yeah, I don't understand those that have just a day to day work grind for their game going on for in-game weeks at a time. I don't find that fun in the slightest. There should be new events happening each and every day. There's no point otherwise.

SanguineYip

Jan 2, 2018
Yeah, I don't understand those that have just a day to day work grind for their game going on for in-game weeks at a time. I don't find that fun in the slightest. There should be new events happening each and every day. There's no point otherwise.
Perhaps there is a question of realism in that situation. Unless you are very lucky most days can simply be tedious.

reidanota

Nov 1, 2021
Is this the end of the game as it stands?

1674829770295.png

If not, is there a workaround that would allow the game to proceed? Because there's no link, there's no possibility to advance past this point.

This happened on the date the MC has with Arthur, after meeting with Destiny, after the ballot event at the restaurant.

gungnir343

Dec 1, 2017
Is this the end of the game as it stands?

View attachment 2343843

If not, is there a workaround that would allow the game to proceed? Because there's no link, there's no possibility to advance past this point.

This happened on the date the MC has with Arthur, after meeting with Destiny, after the ballot event at the restaurant.

If I remember correctly, the dinner date is one of the points where the game was abandoned, yes.

Reactions: BeccaBoo

reidanota

Nov 1, 2021
If I remember correctly, the dinner date is one of the points where the game was abandoned, yes.
Thanks. Would there be another route that avoids this event, that has more content in it? Not mentioning the one branching at the very beginning. I guess if I refuse a relationship with Arthur this dinner date will never happen, so I wonder if there's more content to go through with Destiny, Val, etc...

gungnir343

Dec 1, 2017
Thanks. Would there be another route that avoids this event, that has more content in it? Not mentioning the one branching at the very beginning. I guess if I refuse a relationship with Arthur this dinner date will never happen, so I wonder if there's more content to go through with Destiny, Val, etc...
The game will always end at the same day, but there is of course different content in other routes. If I remember correctly Kurt's family dinner was the last update ever released (although there supposedly should be a, by now mythological, final bug-fixing update, but it's been "worked on" for multiple years by now.) while on the other major branch the game ends at one of the gang's evenings.
Destiny never had a proper route besides her general friendly meetings. Val has one date only, several days before the end point.

reidanota

Nov 1, 2021
The game will always end at the same day, but there is of course different content in other routes. If I remember correctly Kurt's family dinner was the last update ever released (although there supposedly should be a, by now mythological, final bug-fixing update, but it's been "worked on" for multiple years by now.) while on the other major branch the game ends at one of the gang's evenings.
Destiny never had a proper route besides her general friendly meetings. Val has one date only, several days before the end point.
Thanks again... Shame the game was abandoned. Kurt's route is not for me, I wish you could get a complete tf without being tied to the role of his gf

smith66

Aug 24, 2017
Thanks again... Shame the game was abandoned. Kurt's route is not for me, I wish you could get a complete tf without being tied to the role of his gf
You can go the convince store route that also has a complete transformation.

GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017
You can go the convince store route that also has a complete transformation.
I wonder if they're not aware of the whole other half of the game, since it happens based on a decision right at the beginning to clear up your clothes or not before greeting the visitor.

Adra45

Aug 14, 2022
I wonder if they're not aware of the whole other half of the game, since it happens based on a decision right at the beginning to clear up your clothes or not before greeting the visitor.
He literally said "not mentioning the one branching at the very beginning"
By the way, in case someone didn't take it serious, the branching we talk about really is important. I didn't think it was that big as opposed to warning, realized how I was so wrong couple of months later when I replayed it. It changes the whole game.
Man, I'm repeating myself but hell, this had the potential to be one of the best games in this genre if not the best, shame it's abandoned. It had no grind (the idea
of grind is meaningless if nothings happening when your grinding in the first place) unlike almost all html games here, constant progression. Even in this state the game is huge and I think it's one of the best html games here.

Reactions: þussy

mailn2

Oct 6, 2020
I think Val has two dates, but the first one is only a couple pages, whereas the other has 5-6 pages and multiple paths.

LewdDao

Jul 9, 2017
I second that question.
Passwords are generated based on choices during playthrough. The password system was a way to resume when a new update came out without having to have an old save. There is no list of passwords as you have to generate it, and as there is no more updates, there is no need for one.

Reactions: mailn2 and BeccaBoo

KazzaY

Feb 14, 2022
I am embarrassed to say that I have played this game several times and only just there was two paths. I think I even preferred this path I found.

I was crushed when I reached the end. This game is so good. I want someone to pick it up, but I feel like no one could live up to the great direction this game had.

smith66

Aug 24, 2017
Loved it!!! Anyone can recommend something like this?? Where you get to care about the characters and enjoy the character development?
Sorry but writing of this quality is rare everywhere so don't hold your breath.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Allaat1
4.90 star(s) 9 Votes