VN Ren'Py The Eternal King [v0.1] [Charmillian]

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Banner.png

Overview:
"May you live in interesting times." - The first of three ancient Chinese curses
Living in a small town has it's perks. There's no denying that. Kids can play outside past dark, if you forgot something at the grocery store, your neighbor is sure to have an extra, and the cost of living is as good as you could ask for. But, the cozy, small town lifestyle does come with one large caveat.
It's SO fucking BORING.
You have spent your entire life wishing for something different, something interesting. When, one seemingly boring night, she showed up. A hot, purple, demon girl who calls you her King and wants to give you superpowers! I mean, what more could you have asked for?
Finally, for the first time in your life, things are getting interesting.​

Thread Updated: 2024-03-18
Release Date: 2024-03-14
Developer: Charmillian - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

Patches:

dpc7.jpg 19.png 20.png 52.png 54.png 61.png 112.png gladiator32.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Made, Requested & Shared by Charmillian
Congratulations on your first release! Good luck!

Please get a Developers badge by opening a ticket:
-------------------------------------
The Eternal King [v0.1] [Charmillian] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [94,6 MB]
- - -

Mac [90,6 MB]
- - -

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Seems like another edgelord sim in the making.
And you seriously draw inspiration from trash like Arifureta?
You need better inspiration sources then, luckily you also mention Konosuba so that's a big saving grace. :whistle::coffee:

• Angry
Reactions: Abagofbabies

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
I'll take a bacon mushroom melt from Wendy's over a big mac any day of the week. I do NOT do white creamy sauces from restaurants, especially McDick's. Takes only one story of finding an employees fucking the mayo tube to put you off white creamy sauces from food joints forever.

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
Living in a small town is so fucking BORING.
MC: "Damn, I'll die of boredom before my grandfather does."

Suddenly, a hot, purple, demon girl who calls you her King appears in front of you.
"Finally, for the first time in your life, things are getting interesting." :sneaky:

MC: "YaY! Let's play some videogames! ...here's my controller."

1472409_1n12vK-ezgif.com-resize.gif
THX for the share...

Last edited:

Shipfan66

Mar 24, 2019
I'll take a bacon mushroom melt from Wendy's over a big mac any day of the week. I do NOT do white creamy sauces from restaurants, especially McDick's. Takes only one story of finding an employees fucking the mayo tube to put you off white creamy sauces from food joints forever.
"White creamy sauces?" Are you color blind or something lol. Mac sauce is not "white," and there's no mayo on a Big Mac. Either way, McD's ain't what they used to be that's for sure. If only most folks had ever had actual McDonald's before the current gen-Z idiots ruined it :(

Shipfan66

Mar 24, 2019
As for the actual subject of the thread lol... Souds interesting, I'll give it a shot. ;) Thx for the share!!

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
1222429_giphy.gif

lol with those dev notes I don't know what to think about this, if it's going to be something good and interesting or if it's going to be your typical loser Mc.

Anyways, good luck dev.

Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017
English Major eh? I expect to read about the lore of every tree branch our hero steps on and for him to break out in spontaneous song when he gets the pussy!
doom.jpg
EDIT: Incest tag while being on Patreon...folks just never learn.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Dec 7, 2018
Tags look promising, if you add body modification / ahegao / anal sex / corruption and if you go heavy on the BDSM I'll uhhhh....be eternally grateful n shit. :KEK:
Anyway, good luck with this.

Charmillian

Game Developer
Mar 14, 2024
View attachment 3454893

lol with those dev notes I don't know what to think about this, if it's going to be something good and interesting or if it's going to be your typical loser Mc.

Anyways, good luck dev.
I think that, even if I fail miserably with that I'm trying to accomplish, it still isn't going to be your typical loser MC. If you try the game, you'll see straight from the jump that he really isn't an edgelord or any of the typical MC tropes. I am absolutely trying to play off of and use tropes from the genre, but like I said, the characters, every one of them, including the MC, are going to be dynamic, nuanced and have a semblance of agency within their own stories, and the story at large.

Hopefully, I accomplish what I'm trying to do here, and TEK is going to be something fresh and interesting, but still feel like a love letter to all of the trashy Light Novels I've loved to read over the years. But even if it doesn't work out the way I'm planning, it'll never feel the same as the traditional loser MC isekai.

Jul 31, 2021
It is trash. But the good kind. I aim for The Eternal King to be top tier trash. Inducted into the trash hall of fame. Awarded the Golden Dumpster. Burned in effigy at landfills all across the world. The pinnacle of garbage. Yes, it is trash. Like a Big Mac if you're so inclined (if you're not, well then, fuck you), it might be trash, but damn if it doesn't taste good. The Eternal King is a big mac. Put it in your mouth, or you're a nerd.
Been a good bit since I've taken a gander at what's new here so I'll give this a go solely because of this developer note. :LUL:

MythMackay

Feb 29, 2020
I think this has a lot of potential. The writing is good and there is some pretty humorous dialogue in what I've played so far. I stopped playing pretty early on, though, when the MC was calling the "mom" Sandra while they were washing the dishes. I know that Sienna calls Sandra mom, so what is the relationship of the MC to the 3 ladies he lives with? Since there's an IC tag, that should probably be defined, so that there isn't any confusion.

Sugoi!

Mar 2, 2024
Games of this type are very similar to each other, there is probably some Japanese or Chinese Sims :unsure:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Sir Bob o/
TheEternalKing-0.1
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Hey there
Reactions: Bob69
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes