3.20 star(s) 6 Votes

Stareagle lord

Aug 8, 2017
Well i know that the art is still bad
but i can't get to change the art style twice,,and removing the graphs will render a lot of the game logic to oblivion
i can promise you one thing though , that it will get bitter
and sorry for the shortage ...
Its alright^^

But with all honesty when the art is good enough or removed completly i can give the game a honest grade and id be suprised if you get below 6/10, untill then all i can say it looks promising and please keep doing good work. :)

Reactions: MawBaw

Trixpix

Nov 16, 2017
Game should be set with vsync on.
In the intro I immediately went over 5000fps which is not healthy for the gpu.

user84

Jul 21, 2017
Huge potential and the direction it's going in is perfect. However the spelling needs to be improved. If it's not then it's still fine as long as there's more content. Spelling is very important but don't let it come between you and carrying the game forward.

MawBaw

Formerly 'Kanchy-SDO'
Game Developer
Nov 13, 2017
Huge potential and the direction it's going in is perfect. However the spelling needs to be improved. If it's not then it's still fine as long as there's more content. Spelling is very important but don't let it come between you and carrying the game forward.
Its alright^^

But with all honesty when the art is good enough or removed completly i can give the game a honest grade and id be suprised if you get below 6/10, untill then all i can say it looks promising and please keep doing good work. :)
the game will not stop till the end..No matter what ,

for the spelling it will be fixed on coming update. all of it i hope.

and i am willing to hear your review on the next update it gotta be a big Chang log

and thank you very much for your support it means a lot <3

Azzmodan

Sep 22, 2018
The game freezes almost every scene or goes into an endless loop . it shouldnt be posted when its near unplayble

Reactions: lbt

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
Ok I will evaluate the game as of this very moment:

First of all I would give it a 2 or 3 out of 10. Reasons:

-Font and text problems:

This is the least that will happen with the text font, basically it goes more or less out of the box.

-Grammar mistakes: Basically we have the most basic one, using i instead of I, it matters a lot, then how you express yourself and the characters is kind of weird, even more the "AAHHHH" or things like that, combined with the font it sucks, I would guess that you don't write a lot in english.

-Game mechanics: This is a case of "I want to do something great but I don't know how". First of all it would be kind of great if you added a few stats so that the player can control more or less how everything is going, for now it's just a lot of random events and a weird "I will clean because..." nah everything feels weird.

If you want the game to feel more like "a fight of control" then it would be good that the slave would get a few chores like cleaning at the start and she will try to fight back in the sense of "convincing you to take those duties from her", basically give her a lot of persuasion or intelligence and that at the start being kind and not too smart she may manipulate you into taking chores away or... even more.

Another point is the wife rol in this game, it would be good if your wife could be evil (in the sense of wanting to dominate you or something in those lines) or be manipulated by your slave too.

More or less its what I have to say at this point, you don't understand what you are doing as a player, how to obtain scenes and most developments and text are weird and without any sense.
you know we have those stars for critics like you... ;)
1550880893454.png

Azzmodan

Sep 22, 2018
Sometimes it freeze when you go out with the slave girl . Didnt had any other buggs this version so far

CSYolo1

Jan 17, 2018
Anybody with the 0.017 fix version? The non fixed version is unplayable it just crashes on almost every event :(

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes