Unity - Abandoned - The Enslavement War [v0.037] [Epysis Biscuit]

1. 4.00 star(s)

frankensteiner316

easily the saddest abandoned tag ive found on this site. On the technical side this game is barely functioning, dialogues are very mtl like, fonts dont fit into their windows, the art is well thats very subjective, imo there are some pros and some cons, but as i said you decide that for yourself, albeit im fully aware more people will dislike it than like it.

However the pure concept of it is fantastic and is pretty much exactly what i like. Theres a decent amount of stuff to do in it as it is but whenever im looking for something new to play i always think of this game. A ton of lost potential. RIP enslavement war you were taken from us way too soon.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

tornasunder

It's a shame this game was never finished, as what little content there is, was actually pretty good -- at least when it came to the femdom path where you slowly submit more and more to your wife and the female "slave" (named Amilia) your household inherited. I didn't bother with any of the male domination stuff as that doesn't interest me, but I assume the game was intended to have your character choose between two routes where you would either break the slave girl or you would find yourself enslaved by her if you were not aggressive enough.

You can see that the developer had a rudimentary statistics page which displayed your progress bar with either route, depicting either your submission to Amilia, or her obedience to you, as well as a few other sliders. There is a town map drawn out which would allow you to work at an office for cash, where that cash was to be used in the shop to buy potions or a "screw" to free yourself from imprisonment in the submission route -- which isn't available in the current version, or you could surrender the cash to Amilia whenever she demanded it, to satisfy any sort of financial domination kink.

As Amilia grows more confident in her ability to dominate you, you'll find the roles quickly swapping where the wife will now be the one cooking food in the kitchen while Amilia relaxes. Amilia will continue to stay home while the wife has to go to work, and Amilia will prevent you from leaving the home unless you've cleaned each of the rooms in the house. She talks about getting your wife to work a different job, such as at a bar, where she can be hit on by different men and become more corrupted and more easily turned into Amilia's other slave. You can tell that the developer had a plan for more content, but I guess they just got bored or couldn't find enough funding. Even their Patreon page is "under review." But this could have turned out into a cool, short little erotic game with multiple endings depending on how you treated Amilia.

The art is a little unflattering at first but grew on me later on as I saw other angles and situations. The wife and slave girl are pretty hot even with the quality of the artwork.

The grammar and spelling, however; is atrocious. There are mistakes in almost every piece of dialogue.

This game could have been more than a 2-star rating, but because it has been abandoned for awhile and because of all the broken English, I cannot give it anymore than 2 stars without sacrificing reviewer authenticity.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

Sunshaded

TEW is a simple day-based simulation game. The fundamental system is solidly designed: you can freely move to any of your house's ~6 rooms, or a couple locations in the city if it's not too late in the day. Actually doing anything at a location (relax, clean, train, talk to person) is an action that causes 1 hour to pass. At certain hours of the day, certain regular events will happen like breakfast, or your wife coming home from work. During other hours, locations will change based on the presence of a person in the room. This kind of dynamic environment is engaging, and after you get used to the mediocre interface design, all the clicking doesn't feel too grindy.

The premise that your irresponsible friend dumps a slave girl into your house. You can't let anyone find out about the slave, or she'll be killed by the authorities due to her background. But you aren't allowed to kill her because a buyer will come in 2 months. In the meantime, your wife is angry at you for letting a slave into the house, and expects her to do chores around the house. So you have an interesting household dynamic where ostensibly the "slave" is the inferior one, but you don't strictly have a lot of power over her, and she is in your house influencing you with her microaggressive behavior. The resulting dynamic is one where the emotional dynamic between you, your wife, and the slave slowly changes. Leading to femdom or maledom based on your choices. Of course, since I'm into femdom and wanted to do the femdom route, I specifically sought the outcomes that characterized me as more of a pushover.

So this game is neat and worthwhile, and I recommend trying it out if you like the sound of what I just described. While the existing content hasn't reached the heights of femdom that have been foreshadowed, there are already major lifestyle changes in the portion of the femdom route that's been implemented.

Cons? Plenty. Actually, the character art isn't as bad as you'd imagine, because the animation quality is decent and it's a little nice to have a fresh aesthetic. But the backgrounds and props are all cheap free assets. Content-wise, I can tell you the femdom route is surprisingly long and deep, yet basic visible actions like talking to your coworkers at the office, visiting your wife's farm, reading the newspaper, and so on are not implemented. The shop's items are also overpriced or useless. And the grammar is a bit horrifying. The early parts have been proofread well, and the middle parts are more or less understandable, but some of the later parts are less intelligible than Google Translate was 10 years ago, so you almost wish the author would just paste a machine translation from their native language. There are a few annoying bugs, like how I needed to shrink the resolution for the battle system menu to be clickable.

But the biggest con of all, of course, is that it's abandoned, with the last word from the creator in December 2019 to announce the update would be in January. Although, the creator has simply gone incognito rather than officially cancel the game (and ironically, there seems to be a lot of development progress which the creator never had the chance to upload) so some fans haven't given up hope. Regardless, this was a game I'm very glad to have had the chance to play. Without this last con, it'd be at least 1 star higher.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

AfroAttack

I really like the premise mechanics wise. Its still in dev honestly but with some more work I think this will be a gem for sure.

Gameplay 7/10
    Graphics 5/10

Dialaogue is a thing obviously but if your releasing this as a proof of concept I think you may have something here.

Interested in seeing what else you do.
  5. 1.00 star(s)

double57

As what DawnCry said...

"First of all I would give it a 2 or 3 out of 10. Reasons:

-Font and text problems:

https://ibb.co/c0PWF9

This is the least that will happen with the text font, basically it goes more or less out of the box.

-Grammar mistakes: Basically we have the most basic one, using i instead of I, it matters a lot, then how you express yourself and the characters is kind of weird, even more the "AAHHHH" or things like that, combined with the font it sucks, I would guess that you don't write a lot in english.

-Game mechanics: This is a case of "I want to do something great but I don't know how". First of all it would be kind of great if you added a few stats so that the player can control more or less how everything is going, for now it's just a lot of random events and a weird "I will clean because..." nah everything feels weird.

If you want the game to feel more like "a fight of control" then it would be good that the slave would get a few chores like cleaning at the start and she will try to fight back in the sense of "convincing you to take those duties from her", basically give her a lot of persuasion or intelligence and that at the start being kind and not too smart she may manipulate you into taking chores away or... even more.

Another point is the wife rol in this game, it would be good if your wife could be evil (in the sense of wanting to dominate you or something in those lines) or be manipulated by your slave too.

More or less its what I have to say at this point, you don't understand what you are doing as a player, how to obtain scenes and most developments and text are weird and without any sense. "

Overall the game itself has potential, but art and fonts and other stuffs mentioned ruined the game for me.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Outword

Fantastic femdom game concept, the slave overcomes the master
    great game with so much potential

Paint art style (I like it, its more personal and not just another 3D model game)

grammar is not that good, but I am not a native english speaker so it got pass to me

the only down part is that it need more scenes