3.20 star(s) 6 Votes

MirageBlake

Aug 15, 2018
I would pledge on Patreon highest tier honestly, but nothing has been posted there for a while. Maybe I might just do it, to get the creator's attention? :unsure::unsure:

Reactions: Ninjaman2

Ninjaman2

Dec 4, 2018
I would pledge on Patreon highest tier honestly, but nothing has been posted there for a while. Maybe I might just do it, to get the creator's attention? :unsure::unsure:
I honestly hope the creator sees this and maybe partners up with someone who can help him a bit with the coding. The game had several bugs and I think fixing them drained his creative energy. I dunno - the concept is fucking amazing and I hope we get more from this game one day.

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
I honestly hope the creator sees this and maybe partners up with someone who can help him a bit with the coding. The game had several bugs and I think fixing them drained his creative energy. I dunno - the concept is fucking amazing and I hope we get more from this game one day.
I agree, and while I don't know which route you played, the femdom route was really cool.

Kinoman

Aug 8, 2018
I would pay good money to see this game continue to get updates.
If you rich man, you can donate by patreon or mb another way. You can hire this developer.

The author isn't developing game, because is very few patreons.

Struggling between the master and the slave(such as ntr) is new genre and isn't popular. Rare peoples like such games.

I like this game. I found a little of such games by browsing all internet. So rare.

Ninjaman2

Dec 4, 2018
Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 6 Votes