3.20 star(s) 6 Votes
Sep 20, 2020
I've really been enjoying this game (despite it being abandoned). However, whenever there is a fight scene it doesn't allow me to click any of the actions! No matter where I click nothing happens but options in the top bar still work so I have to reload a save and avoid all the fights. Does anyone know if I'm doing anything wrong and how I can solve this?
There may be a few fights where you're destined to lose (I can't remember) but as far as I remember it with enough training you could win any fight.
I don't think what's happening to you is supposed to happen.

Begansk

Mar 15, 2021
There may be a few fights where you're destined to lose (I can't remember) but as far as I remember it with enough training you could win any fight.
I don't think what's happening to you is supposed to happen.
Fixed it! Changing the screen resolution managed to stop the problem if anyone needs to know!

Sander87

Dec 14, 2021
i love this game so much. the back and forth, power struggle.
most games with bdsm dominance dont give this much choice if you can be sub or dom. and the slow progress and power struggle and twist and turns (if u let her reverse the situation) is so well thought out.

Im a programmer and tempted to re-do this game, if I can find some time. Would need some good 3D models tho...

Sunshaded

Jul 14, 2018
Im a programmer and tempted to re-do this game, if I can find some time. Would need some good 3D models tho...
On this subject, I don't think it's been mentioned yet in this thread, so for anyone who's interested: there's another game out there whose creator said they were inspired by The Enslavement War. It's called Boring Days. One of the major subplots is a similar dynamic between a maid, the male protagonist, and his wife. That said, it's a modern day version rather than a fantasy world. And the stakes don't feel as high as in The Enslavement War. The other day I tried it, but for me, it personally didn't quite scratch the same itch as this one, but I can easily see the similarities. The plot is thoughtfully constructed. (To me, it just felt like the maid explained her justification for every microaggression in excessive detail, which made the male protagonist seem almost willfully passive. The rate of escalation is also super slow; it's still nowhere near the level of intensity that The Enslavement War reached.)

saddlface

Oct 25, 2017
On this subject, I don't think it's been mentioned yet in this thread, so for anyone who's interested: there's another game out there whose creator said they were inspired by The Enslavement War. It's called Boring Days. One of the major subplots is a similar dynamic between a maid, the male protagonist, and his wife. That said, it's a modern day version rather than a fantasy world. And the stakes don't feel as high as in The Enslavement War. The other day I tried it, but for me, it personally didn't quite scratch the same itch as this one, but I can easily see the similarities. The plot is thoughtfully constructed. (To me, it just felt like the maid explained her justification for every microaggression in excessive detail, which made the male protagonist seem almost willfully passive. The rate of escalation is also super slow; it's still nowhere near the level of intensity that The Enslavement War reached.)
And it also seems to be abandoned unfortunately...

madhatter11

Jul 7, 2017
Oh that is a real shame about boring days I really liked the maid storyline even though development was super slow. I guess it has ground to a halt...

That would be brilliant if someone did decide to revive this game. In many ways it was far from perfect but the power dynamics and story made it one of my favourite femdom games

Begansk

Mar 15, 2021
most games with bdsm dominance dont give this much choice if you can be sub or dom. and the slow progress and power struggle and twist and turns (if u let her reverse the situation) is so well thought out.

I think I speak for everyone when I say that would be amazing!

Ultimatedog56

Dec 3, 2022
hey I'm having an issue with the punishment menu, I'm only able to spank her nothing else works. does anyone know how to fix this lmao

Outword

Nov 12, 2018

Be our hero, this is the best game here
at this point I just wish someone to steal this project and continue it

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes