HTML Abandoned The Enslavement of Theresa Simpson aka: Bastard Made Mom a Sex Slave [Ch. 1B] [Fugue]

Wokeash

Mar 11, 2017
I am pretty hyped about this game even though it's a weird one. Hopefully someone will be so nice and share the new update with us

jozekljucar

Aug 16, 2016
No, not that I would know of. As far as I read there is a new system at patreon where your payments go off next month from the one you pledged in.

Perhaps i'm mistaken.

Jumbosauce

Aug 7, 2016
This dude a milker?
No, I don't think he's a milker. I'm not even sure the money is a big deal to him. Pretty sure he has a full-time regular job that pays well, and this is only a fun sideline for him. I used to be a patron, but he tends to start projects, work on them for a few months, then leave them half-finished while he chases his next great idea. Which is fine for Fugue, but not fun for patrons who want to see how a story will end. He seems like a good guy and I wish him well, but I won't support him until he begins finishing all of the stories that he has started.

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
No, I don't think he's a milker. I'm not even sure the money is a big deal to him. Pretty sure he has a full-time regular job that pays well, and this is only a fun sideline for him. I used to be a patron, but he tends to start projects, work on them for a few months, then leave them half-finished while he chases his next great idea. Which is fine for Fugue, but not fun for patrons who want to see how a story will end. He seems like a good guy and I wish him well, but I won't support him until he begins finishing all of the stories that he has started.
If he don't really give a shit about the money and is just doing it as a fun side gig I can respect that even if he does multiple games at once. He most likely just has a fuck ton of ideas he churns in his brain and doesn't wanna lose them so he just starts a project.

OwMyFace

Oct 21, 2016
I hope that this game will not be forgotten :(
It likely won't be, the dev however, is known for it somewhat sporadic updates. I used to support him on Patreon, but when I realised there wasn't really going to be monthly content updates to any of his games, I stopped. That said, pretty much anything that Frugue releases is made of pure gold, he puts a lot of work and effort into his games. It's just that they generally take forever.

Reactions: maisbordeldemerde

Diablo1992

Oct 12, 2016
Damn, second release for august for this game came out as well. I'm really praying that someone will share the first and second releases in August for this game. Hopefully someone will. *fingers crossed*

maisbordeldemerde

La rabia del pueblo
Donor
Dec 19, 2016
I wonder why he doesn't keep on working on Dr Diggler instead. If this game just got released then do we have to wait 6 months for the next Dr. Diggler update? I like his games, I know he's doing all the work alone but his updates take way too much time

jozekljucar

Aug 16, 2016
He likes to switch projects when he gets a spark of an idea, it seems it's what drives him. Sadly this might mean projects won't be finished but I do understand how his mind might work.

maisbordeldemerde

La rabia del pueblo
Donor
Dec 19, 2016
Actually I wouldnt mind if he switches projects from time to time tbh as I like his writing and arts (reminds me a bit of GGGB somehow even though these are 2 completly different games) but the issue is the updates are taking forever sadly :FeelsBadMan:
I've just finished Chap 1B and he said the next updates should be out mid-aug and by checking his blog updates he seems pretty close to release the next update? Correct me if I'm wrong.

EDIT: wait, the next release did came out but we haven't got the opportunity to share it here?