RPGM Completed The Eldrid Saga [Mori]

1.80 star(s) 4 Votes

SStyliss3D

Sep 7, 2016
title.png
Overview:
The game follows a young man who enjoys playing MMORPGs one day he wakes up to find he has a beta invite for a new game. Deciding to try the game out he is electrocuted during a lightning storm and finds himself teleported into the game world where he embarks on a quest to stop an evil demon lord. Throughout his quest he travels to different lands ranging from the frozen north inhabited by a viking like tribe to the woods of the elves before finally making his way through a demonic wasteland to finish his quest.​

Updated: 19/11/2017
Developer:
Censorship: None
Platform: Win
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download
- -

1-1.png 2-2.png 3-7.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Dictateur

Aug 7, 2016
By pure curiosity, do you know how many hours of gameplay there are in this demo ?

Roger

Donor
Aug 13, 2016
By pure curiosity, do you know how many hours of gameplay there are in this demo ?
From the website:
"The current demo contains the start of the game which includes about 2 hours of gameplay. There is currently 1 voyeur scene as well as 1 sex scene. It may contain bugs and spelling mistakes which I apologize for as I am currently in need of a couple of beta testers."

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Edited by me: Added more information and moved to the correct forum, as OP said he posted on the wrong forum by mistake. Left the original post in a spoiler :)

Reactions: freyjadours

Hitman

Aug 20, 2016
how to hack this game? I cant seem to use cheat engine
i used 2n+1 for exp but was not able to do it

Sardanapalos

Aug 5, 2016
how to hack this game? I cant seem to use cheat engine
i used 2n+1 for exp but was not able to do it
You can use the RpgMakerSaveEdit from here or here

Reactions: Hitman

Davidreiter

Poison Dwarf
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
im stuck after i get the quest from King. All he tell me is that i shout come back tommorow. but cant change day. Help please

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
New Version up in OP no Change log as yet

moonanon

Aug 17, 2016
since RPGMakerMV is out... do you suppose there's a save editor for mac? I am somehow very terrible at googling things.

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Soon this on the 09/01/17
Just to let you all know I will be uploading a game update in the next couple of days. Got a few things left to add in, and finish some changes to the skills

1.80 star(s) 4 Votes