3.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Veniat

Aug 15, 2017
I liked TLB, but I hope the futanari stuff is optional and that it's not all monsters. I'm super not into futa and prefer good-looking men to ugly stuff.

Viktor Black

Developer of The Last Barbarian game
Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
I liked TLB, but I hope the futanari stuff is optional and that it's not all monsters. I'm super not into futa and prefer good-looking men to ugly stuff.
As always. All content should be optional

Reactions: Veniat

SoloDallaS

Apr 24, 2023
I hope it will be a narrative game like The Last Barbarian. I've long wanted Barbarian to be ported to a new engine. We need more interaction and gameplay, character control from the first or third person. The main thing is not to leave it as 'go to a certain place and watch 3 animations.' I also wish for a more diverse character editor. I hope the game will include content like Pregnancy, Prostitution, Rape, Futa, Slut, Exhibitionism, Beastiality.

Viktor Black

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
I hope it will be a narrative game like The Last Barbarian. I've long wanted Barbarian to be ported to a new engine. We need more interaction and gameplay, character control from the first or third person. The main thing is not to leave it as 'go to a certain place and watch 3 animations.' I also wish for a more diverse character editor. I hope the game will include content like Pregnancy, Prostitution, Rape, Futa, Slut, Exhibitionism, Beastiality.
Speaking of the content:
Pregnancy - yes
Prostitution - yes
Futa - yes
Slut -hell yeah
Exhibitionism - yeeees

Rape and Beastiality -nope, all scenes can be avoidable and having sex with someone or something is the chooise of the player. Speaking of Bestiality I'm not big fun of this content and this is also prohibited by Patreon. I have to folow the rules due Patreon ToS

Yes it will be narration game. At this momment I'm wokring on the basic mechanics before buring into the story. It's more about propper development aproach to avoud ingame architecture problems in future.

alandria2236

Feb 16, 2019
Love your work victor, just tried this out and looks great!! Any game that adds such levels of customization to the girl is already a win. I am not sure if you had a storyline in mind as you've said your focusing on the content for now. But an idea im pretending is my girl is a powerful witch and she is not a prisoner of the dungeon but in fact the owner of the castle and through magic she summons creatures to fulfil her depraved perversions ^,,^.

Also on a side note about the bestiality stuff. You might not be a fan of it, but if you were to ever consider it would patreon be ok with obvious mythical quad-pedal creatures like hellhounds, griffons, centaurs etc? I mean baldur's gate 3 got away with a sex scene with a bear because the npc is a shapeshifter! :ROFLMAO:

Cheers

Last edited:
Reactions: Horny_Baum

dionsayin

Nov 26, 2022
does anyone know how to use console command? it says "lighting needs to be rebuilt. run console command 'dump unbuilt light interactions' to see what is inbuilt". help please.

WhitePinkman

Jan 3, 2021
Oh man I'm so excited for this. I loved The Last Barbarian.
I've always wondered how you do the animations so well and get the characters to sync up perfectly.

SoloDallaS

Apr 24, 2023
I don't even want an open world; I'd prefer separate locations, but with good optimization. Most games on the Unreal Engine have very poor optimization, so it would be great if it could run on a GTX 1060 in the future. As for zoophilia, it can be addressed through anthropomorphic characters, which are mythical creatures.

Regarding Patreon moderation and how they find out about the game's content, will they actually play it? Well, then it's a success!)))"

Reactions: alandria2236

VamJamA4

Dec 23, 2021
I don't even want an open world; I'd prefer separate locations, but with good optimization. Most games on the Unreal Engine have very poor optimization, so it would be great if it could run on a GTX 1060 in the future. As for zoophilia, it can be addressed through anthropomorphic characters, which are mythical creatures.

Regarding Patreon moderation and how they find out about the game's content, will they actually play it? Well, then it's a success!)))"
I would agree that optimization in games is important but shooting to run on a 1060 is crazy. That card is ancient, that card is 17 years old and is about be an adult in a few months. I bet that card is older than some of the people in this thread.

SoloDallaS

Apr 24, 2023
I would agree that optimization in games is important but shooting to run on a 1060 is crazy. That card is ancient, that card is 17 years old and is about be an adult in a few months. I bet that card is older than some of the people in this thread.
This graphics card can still handle 50-60 frames on medium settings in new releases, and no game from this website comes close to AAA projects and their quality. I believe that if the developer puts their heart, time, and even money into this game, it will pay off in the future

druuuk

Apr 24, 2018
Dude, you're off by like a decade. It's just barely reaching 7 years at this point.

VamJamA4

Dec 23, 2021
This graphics card can still handle 50-60 frames on medium settings in new releases
That's true of every graphics card ever that can run on windows, that's solely dependent on the software and settings.

By putting in extra effort focusing on optimizing for old hardware a developer would be taking away time they could put towards other things, which is especially true of stuff like this which is usually one or two people working on a single project. More importantly it would limit them from using newer engines like UE5 that may have tools built into them that streamlines their workflow.

I get it, not everyone has money for a 4090 every year but at some point hardware upgrades are going to be needed and if you want software development to progress you have to expect them to move on from older hardware that would limit that progress.

Last edited:

SoloDallaS

Apr 24, 2023
That's true of every graphics card ever that can run on windows, that's solely dependent on the software and settings.

By putting in extra effort focusing on optimizing for old hardware a developer would be taking away time they could put towards other things, which is especially true of stuff like this which is usually one or two people working on a single project. More importantly it would limit them from using newer engines like UE5 that may have tools built into them that streamlines their workflow.

I get it, not everyone has money for a 4090 every year but at some point hardware upgrades are going to be needed and if you want software development to progress you have to expect them to move on from older hardware that would limit that progress.
In reality, this graphics card hasn't run games on Unreal Engine 5 yet, only on 4, which was quite optimized for it. What will happen on the new-generation engine will be shown over time, but for now, in the demo in a 6x6 room, it runs at 100+ frames. Somehow, all developers seem to forget about static lighting in games; it's easier for them to implement dynamic lighting with ray tracing, which for optimization and performance not good.

Aug 15, 2018
This graphics card can still handle 50-60 frames on medium settings in new releases, and no game from this website comes close to AAA projects and their quality. I believe that if the developer puts their heart, time, and even money into this game, it will pay off in the future

Most games on this website are developed by 1 man teams that do not have multiple guys working on optimizing the game for older hardware like the triple A studio's recent releases you are reffering to. and even in those triple A games a 1060 is barely scraping by.

The 1060 is 6 years old at this point, coming close to 7 years, and was already at the lower end of GPU power when it released. So the fact that it performs subpar in a game engine that got released a couple of years ago is logical.

I think you are severly underestimating how much work it takes for a 1 man developer to make a recent game engine like Unreal Engine 5 work for that kind of outdated hardware.

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Speaking of the content:
Pregnancy - yes
Prostitution - yes
Futa - yes
Slut -hell yeah
Exhibitionism - yeeees

Rape and Beastiality -nope, all scenes can be avoidable and having sex with someone or something is the chooise of the player. Speaking of Bestiality I'm not big fun of this content and this is also prohibited by Patreon. I have to folow the rules due Patreon ToS

Yes it will be narration game. At this momment I'm wokring on the basic mechanics before buring into the story. It's more about propper development aproach to avoud ingame architecture problems in future.
The best part about tentacles is that patreon seems to ignore them, kind of like how the old Japanese censors ignored tentacles back in the early days of hentai.

Reactions: WhitePinkman

Viktor Black

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
Hello Everyone.
Today I want to share with you how the development of Dungeons of Nu'l is progressing.

coverrr.png

As I mentioned earlier, you will play as a young cultist who is eager to become a part of the Cult of the Goddess of Flesh

3.gif

But the path of a cultist, like that of a developer, is thorny, and we will have to explore the world, pursuing our goal. I've spent enough time delving into the mechanics of lighting and environment setup to achieve a visually stunning image with decent performance indicators. I understand that there will be more than one iteration in improvement ahead, but you understand the direction in which I am moving.
ezgif-3-a899b85610.gif

I also worked on basic mechanics such as interactions with objects, dialogues, and, of course, sex scenes, which I will be able to scale within the project's development. Let's focus on the last point, namely sex scenes. Instead of using the standard loop animation, I employ a procedural approach in which I blend 12-16 different animations. We have the ability to change the animation speed or its state (rubbing, penetration, orgasm)
1.gif
The character's emotions and the moans she emits will depend on what she is experiencing. For example, at a given moment, she may desire slow movement, but if the player chooses a fast pace, it will be painful for her. This approach requires more time, but the result is more "lifelike."

ezgif-3-d3257dcb0c.gif
Since the game involves exploration, we will have the ability to switch between first and third-person perspectives, both in character control and sex scenes.

At the moment, I am finalizing the basic mechanics and plan to create a small demo based on these elements, upon which the entire project will be built in the future.

Thanks to everyone supporting my projects. Your contribution is incredibly important and motivates me to continue working. I hope that what I am working on will meet your expectations!

Stay Tuned!

3.00 star(s) 5 Votes