3.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Viktor Black

Developer of The Last Barbarian game
Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
I have a question, last year someone published a game of this same one created from The Last Barbarian and it was like a beta or demo where I could move my arms, legs, etc., and I would like to know if anyone remembers, this link is not there the game I say : https://f95zone.to/threads/viktor-blacks-collection-of-unity-hd-demos-2020-06-17-viktor-black.54753/
It was my sets of experiemnts with Unity rendering featurea like HDRP. But I've found that it's not production ready (still after years of development) so I decided to switch to UE5 to archive more relaistic graphic instead of Unity HDRP

Viktor Black

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
Viktor Black. IDK what to say. You always bring some of the best models man.. and I am telling you this I haven't played it yet. I am gonna give it a try. You man is basically what this industry needs, you release straight with content like "SEE. This you get.". Not stupid tech demo scams which made me ignore Unreal Engine adult games entirely for quite some time.
I'm getting sick when I see paywals. I think it's not fair to get more money from players instead of giving them what they want. So speaking of money it's ofcourse important, because it makes my work possible, but I'm trying to be clear and honest with my community when I do my content. SO if someone donate for me - they do this because they like my content, not because they just try to get some scenes which was locked in the demo.

x~Minchen~x

Feb 26, 2019
That clown makeup is unfortunate, but other than it, it looks good. Tentacles are always nice. D-Girls would be cool, too.

Viktor Black

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
That clown makeup is unfortunate, but other than it, it looks good. Tentacles are always nice. D-Girls would be cool, too.
You can replace clown makeup with one of 35 other styles of eyeliners. I will replace this screen I guess

fingergren

May 6, 2017
Viktor Black, just a tip: When you're making a game in Unreal Engine, you should disable motion blur in project settings. Most people prefer motion blur disabled, and it's easier on the eyes. It also makes screenshots look a lot better. But if you want it in the game, you should make it a toggle-able option. ;)

LOWERCASE GUY

Jul 19, 2023
I'm getting sick when I see paywals. I think it's not fair to get more money from players instead of giving them what they want. So speaking of money it's ofcourse important, because it makes my work possible, but I'm trying to be clear and honest with my community when I do my content. SO if someone donate for me - they do this because they like my content, not because they just try to get some scenes which was locked in the demo.
Absolutely brother. From what I've seen with The Last Barbarian, since the beginning with each update it became better. You had an exact vision of what you wanted it to be, not way over ambitious nor slacking either; and you made it happen eventually. This is you a lone developer. Not a huge studio with millions in bank.

You have much respect for the community as well. Give Viktor Black an engine and he goes rip and tear. :coffee:(y)

NickNo

Modder
Jan 19, 2020
This prototype already has more quality content than most of the "AI CG games" "released" lately.
I'm keen to see further developments. :)

Viktor Black

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
Viktor Black, just a tip: When you're making a game in Unreal Engine, you should disable motion blur in project settings. Most people prefer motion blur disabled, and it's easier on the eyes. It also makes screenshots look a lot better. But if you want it in the game, you should make it a toggle-able option. ;)
Noted! Thanks for the tip!

3.00 star(s) 5 Votes