VN Ren'Py Completed The Divine Speaker [v1.2] [Two and a Half Studios]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

RagueltheUFO

Jan 19, 2020
It took a bit but the whole game is now voiced. Its still funny how I had to stop Fawn's route because the voice acting just disappeared and I just went back to do Cyne and now its like "But this whore ended up my favorite of the three. Oops." :')

RagueltheUFO

Jan 19, 2020
I wanna ask, is this one of those games that taking forever to see some "action"? I'm gonna download it anyway but I wanna know.
Action starts in part 2. This is a slow burn game. There's a lot of fan service and world building before then. (Which puts Cyne at such a disadvantage to Fawn and Leos literally because he joins up in the town before part 2.)

DivineJustice

Feb 11, 2019
That happened already in October last year? The update has already been posted here long ago.

There are definitely links on the first post that are still working. The first post was updated to the last release a long time ago.
So the current download has full voice acting on all route I'm guessing?

IEatCereal

Jun 9, 2017
The updated version of the original. No patch notes were posted on steam or on itch since the final voice update, but the game's been updated several times since my last post.

The Sun and Moon Prequel that released on steam/itch on the 8th of June. I was very busy/lazy and was hoping someone else would post this.

laserjet28

May 15, 2021
The updated version of the original. No patch notes were posted on steam or on itch since the final voice update, but the game's been updated several times since my last post.
Divine Speaker Updated - Pixeldrain Link

The Sun and Moon Prequel that released on steam/itch on the 8th of June. I was very busy/lazy and was hoping someone else would post this.
Sun and Moon Prequel - Pixeldrain Link
Thank you so much for posting it even when you're busy~ :love:

Also, I can't believe I just discovered they released a patreon exclusive afterstory for Leos!!
It's called "A Bounty Hunter's First Christmas"
Here's more info on their itch and patron page:

Not sure if anyone's got it and is willing to share it with us~
UwU

m1652937

Sep 28, 2020
Thank you so much for posting it even when you're busy~ :love:

Also, I can't believe I just discovered they released a patreon exclusive afterstory for Leos!!
It's called "A Bounty Hunter's First Christmas"
Here's more info on their itch and patron page:

Not sure if anyone's got it and is willing to share it with us~
UwU
i heard that we can top Leos in this dlc but i don't know that it's true or not.

Last edited:

huledyuu

Feb 16, 2018

ammyn

Sep 2, 2017
Divine Speaker Updated - Pixeldrain Link

Sun and Moon Prequel - Pixeldrain Link
Sorry to bother you, but would you (or anyone really) mind uploading elsewhere too? I have tried in numerous different ways, but Pixeldrain's download links always end up dropping to 0kbps a few seconds in for me. I'm not even downloading/watching/updating anything else during my attempts... Thank you in advance.

Nevermind, I did it! I had to use a download manager though, otherwise it always ended up crashing and burning. If anyone needs another link for the Sun and Moon prequel, here's my contribution:

Last edited:

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
TheDivineSpeaker-1.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

m1652937

Sep 28, 2020
A Bounty Hunter's First Christmas's DLC just release on steam a few days ago, can anyone share this DLC for us?

Reactions: laserjet28
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote