VN Ren'Py Completed The Divine Speaker [v1.2] [Two and a Half Studios]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

IEatCereal

Jun 9, 2017
I've been having trouble uploading stuff but here:

Remember though that this is only Leo's route that is voiced. Fawn's will be sometime after this month.

It seems as though there is no protection on the exe so no crack is needed?

Last edited:

Sugar&Spice

Feb 29, 2020
I've been having trouble uploading stuff but here:

Remember though that this is only Leo's route that is voiced. Fawn's will be sometime after this month.

It seems as though there is no protection on the exe so no crack is needed?
Hi the link seems to not be working for me. The website is giving me an error or taking a very long time for the download to start. Could you please send a new link or upload it on a different website like google drive or mega?

Last edited:

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
The Divine Speaker....not to be confused with its sister title 'The Godlike Subwoofer'.... :giggle:

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
Maybe this is a stupid question, but is there any straight sex at all in this game?

TrenciJack

Jun 24, 2021
I wanna ask, is this one of those games that taking forever to see some "action"? I'm gonna download it anyway but I wanna know.

Chronoseiur

Jun 25, 2020
Not even into either gay or lesbian specifically, but god damn gay eroge games are just leagues above lesbian eroge games. Wondering if it's because they have smaller playerbase. Either way, gonna have a good time playing this

MinuSober

Feb 6, 2019
Hi does anyone know if there is a game like this with very good 2D cg graphics that also has more explicit hardcore gay content? Specifically like this one with a focus on more twinky men rather than bears (who I love but have enough games already with big muscle men fucking)

IEatCereal

Jun 9, 2017
Fawns Voice Patch + The first post release patch.

The game in now fully voiced.

This is the steam edition which should be the same as the itch.io windows version (So it's just the windows version).

There is no official android version.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote