Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
i made a review on v0.3:
there are so many games out there - some have awesome stories, others have awesome gameplays, another group has awesome renderings and also some got awesome sounds in it - and to be really honest: TDF is the first game since long time who perfectly matches all of them. Its also kind of different from all other games. Of course this all can be messed up in future updates, but for now i really cant find ANY negative points about it, even if i always try to be objective and want to give constructive critics.
As much as i searched something to feed back to improve -> i could not find anything!

(this is by far the best recommendation i ever made (y))

i also marked it as my most favorite game on my list -> see my signature !

(sorry MrDots :cry: ;) - Melody will of course be something special in my heart because she is the first one i ever played and it took a long time other games had to compare with her without success)

Sh4ark

Donor
Dec 9, 2016
'aight, i'll bite, let's see what all the fuss is about :unsure:. I generally avoid very early in development games but this seems pretty well received.

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
'aight, i'll bite, let's see what all the fuss is about :unsure:. I generally avoid very early in development games but this seems pretty well received.
you will not regret it
(still dont expect sex scenes right now - its slow paced relations - just enjoy the ambience and the whole scenes - let the musik touch you and try to feel the emotions - even in good as also in bad situations)
this game is kind of special - you should not rush it, you should enjoy every aspect of the game imho

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
So I've played the current version till the end. And I've one point to criticize
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think this was way too early.
I kinda felt disappointed by that early reveal.

But anything else is really good so far.
what you say is just your personal imagination.
Even if she told him, she may have lied to him for some reason.
Dont rate and judge on things which MIGHT happen, or SEEM to be - just count on what REALLY happened.
The only thing the developer mentioned is that there will be NEVER EVER be incest or blood related sex content in this game.
Now you can imagine if he either will never be that close to Cordia, or MC is not related to her.
Not more - and not less

Reactions: HopesGaming

AlterSack

Aug 28, 2018
what you say is just your personal imagination.
Even if she told him, she may have lied to him for some reason.
Dont rate and judge on things which MIGHT happen, or SEEM to be - just count on what REALLY happened.
The only thing the developer mentioned is that there will be NEVER EVER be incest or blood related sex content in this game.
Now you can imagine if he either will never be that close to Cordia, or MC is not related to her.
Not more - and not less
but he also mentioned on many occasions that ALL the girls/women are "sex material", either they're romance-options ore sex only. so there is simply no room anymore for cordia beeing blood related to him and thous didn't lie to him, no matter from where you look at it.

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
but he also mentioned on many occasions that ALL the girls/women are "sex material", either they're romance-options ore sex only. so there is simply no room anymore for cordia beeing blood related to him and thous didn't lie to him, no matter from where you look at it.
thats exactly what i said!
i just answered @Nobelium that this "revealed" content is nothing new and long time before announced!
Cordia CANT BE MC's mother because of long time before announced. -> confirmed no blood related incest content ever

Reactions: HopesGaming

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
So I've played the current version till the end. And I've one point to criticize
I think this was way too early.
I kinda felt disappointed by that early reveal.

But anything else is really good so far.
Purposely done.
I wanted to debunk any incest theories as fast as possible as that was the number one theory in the community.
Too much playing around with that part (mom or not) would be unfaithful to what I am trying to accomplish.

4.40 star(s) 485 Votes