Baelic

Jun 11, 2017
I am truly loving this visual novel. just got into it, and my but it is fun. the humor is great, heh and i do so adore the characters. particularly Luna. love to hear about the hijinks she and her sister get up to.

can't wait to see more of it.

heh absolutely love how she introduces us to the kitchen.

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
I'm a little stuck with the Gracie part- I can't progress past her saying "I know", when I tell her that she looks good. How do I get the part where you're talking about pj's and watching the movie together?
Should this be done before or after the promotion or continuing the story?

Any info is appreciated. :)

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
How do I get the part where you're talking about pj's and watching the movie together?
I had these options available after the events in the abandoned building. A new dialogue option was available in the afternoon, then I was able to go through the movie scene at night.

Reactions: Safetydummy

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
I had these options available after the events in the abandoned building. A new dialogue option was available in the afternoon, then I was able to go through the movie scene at night.
Are you talking about the first release or did you start a new game with the newer version? :)

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
Hmmm, I just copied my old saves over and it didn't seem to break the game... I wonder if I have to start over now. I hope not- I just paid for all of the books. :)

Reactions: DanMachiFan
4.40 star(s) 491 Votes