DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
Ok, I'm quite angry with the author...
I tried this game for the first time tonight and ended up sleeping only 3 hours before going to work. :oops:

Characters are very well done as well as the renders, the gameplay is entertaining, the UI is neat and writing is great (the dialogues after the explosion in the bathroom made my day... well, my night, to be more precise)!

Keep up the good work @HopesGaming and thanks to @N7 for the upload!

TheFinder

Jun 10, 2018

Hello DeLucas.
Luna's event is done with only a few renders that needs to be rendered and polished. The quest for her was longer than I first anticipated. Therefore I've decided to split it in two. Expect a lot of progress with Luna in this release. The script for the story part is the focus right now, and everything is going as planned with no major hiccups.

The plan is to have the release ready mid-October.

About the sneak peek picture. That is indeed Luna trying to make Gracie jealous. However, perhaps not in the context you would expect - and Gracie's response to this will be rather spectacular.

"Lots of grounds will happen."

- HG

(Yes, that quote is worded that way on purpose)
Gracies's responses are always spectacular, her deduction work in the abandoned building is priceless x'D.

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
so about how long is it right now, been thinking about checking this out but if its like 20 min i think i might wait, not a massively fast speed reader either haha id say more slow/average maybe so with that in mind how long is the playtime so far?

maybemaybe

Sep 16, 2018
so about how long is it right now, been thinking about checking this out but if its like 20 min i think i might wait, not a massively fast speed reader either haha id say more slow/average maybe so with that in mind how long is the playtime so far?
Can't say for sure but it's totally worth checking out - for 0.02 quite a lot of content and it's a lot of fun. Not much nudity though, if it's important.

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
Can't say for sure but it totally worth checking out - for 0.02 quite a lot of content and it's a lot of fun. Not much nudity though, if its important.
how is the format? novel where its sort of linear or sandbox where your grinding for affection and what not (mind you both are good, jw is all) im assuming this is more of the story based VN and i would say nudity isnt massivly important but months of cock teese is a pain if anything but a good story helps lol

PokeIssau

Fan of things.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
About the sex. This game tries to be different from the rest. And that is with the story and character driven.
I need to point out the game is just a 0.02 and having sex with characters at this point will ruin what I am trying to do.
I know this will scares many people away, but I will be transparent about it and I am making the game the way I envision it to be. So don't expect sex in 0.03 either.
Not at all my friend, the story is excellent, there are some games that I play only for the story as for example "Acting Lessons", I will add this game to that small (also great) list, no doubt I have enjoyed so far and hopefully I will continue to have hooked until I finish.

BUT! I can't say no to lewd content, a great story + naugthy scenes makes a perfect game! :FeelsGoodMan:

maybemaybe

Sep 16, 2018
how is the format? novel where its sort of linear or sandbox where your grinding for affection and what not (mind you both are good, jw is all) im assuming this is more of the story based VN and i would say nudity isnt massivly important but months of cock teese is a pain if anything but a good story helps lol
For now it seems linear-ish with RPG elements, some light grind is there to get money for quests and skills.

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
For now it seems linear-ish with RPG elements, some light grind is there to get money for quests and skills.
well, if your traveling to get money or what not in a pick and choose fashion id consider that more sandbox like milfcity compared to something like DMD where its layed out more like a choose your own adventure like a normal VN but ill check it out and stop chatting here hahaha thanks for the info

4.40 star(s) 491 Votes