VN Others Abandoned The Debtors [v0.2] [plasticgamer]

MrJoZocker

Feb 11, 2018
can it be that the memory & charging funkiont not go? :-D

Update :)

Start to Admin an this Game Save & Load :)

MrJoZocker

Feb 11, 2018
OK either the game is over or I do not know what to do next.

I'm at the scene where I got a handjob from the sister then a blowjob and then she could fuck her.

Problem is Well: Laura has not been seen since the accident in the Toliette although she is now and then in her room the name but she is not in the room. Then we see the sister in the room in the evening, but I do not see her.

And now the sister is in bed with the wrong whiskey and always says she is too tired ...

Is the game over at the point? Is there a walkthrough to the game?

Otherwise, I can uninstall it again :-(

PandaLulz

Assets Grabber
Uploader
Aug 18, 2017
OK either the game is over or I do not know what to do next.

I'm at the scene where I got a handjob from the sister then a blowjob and then she could fuck her.

Problem is Well: Laura has not been seen since the accident in the Toliette although she is now and then in her room the name but she is not in the room. Then we see the sister in the room in the evening, but I do not see her.

And now the sister is in bed with the wrong whiskey and always says she is too tired ...

Is the game over at the point? Is there a walkthrough to the game?

Otherwise, I can uninstall it again :-(
Definitely sounds like you are at the end, the creators patreon has also been deleted so it looks like this game wont be back anytime soon.

Slappy Kinkaid

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2018
This needs to be updated with the abandoned tag. Patreon page is gone & no updates in quite a while.