VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Davis Family [v1.1.0] [B & D & S & M Productions]

1.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Very Sad for hearing that abandoned
Does it change to step family solve the incest policy of patreon?
There hasn't been any signs of activity on the "B & D & S & M Productions" Patreon page for the last 5 months, therefore the [Abandoned] tag here.
What do you think, does the developer of this game have any intentions to continue in any way or has he just split with the money he got?

Michael be

Oct 2, 2018
Version 0.1.1.....how to change into the Incest-Mode...cant change it because there is no possibility for it.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Version 0.1.1.....how to change into the Incest-Mode...cant change it because there is no possibility for it.
You mean v1.1.0? Because this is the last one there is :rolleyes:

And it is possible:
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-davis-family-v1-1-0-b-d-s-m-productions.6430/post-431608

Are you sure you want to try this buggy game where you need to read Ren'Py code and have to tamper with variables to get anywhere? An unfinished game that was abandoned more than a year ago? :oops: You know you're on your own there?

You can search this thread for tips, mostly left by me, but I am not going to guide you through it or start to answer to more questions about the game, since I don't remember much about it anyway.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
First of all - the game is clearly tagged "Abandoned"; The last update of the game was 20 months ago, so it's really been clearly abandoned without a grain of hope being developed any further. Ever.
What kind of moron would waste any time porting it to Android?! :rolleyes:

Besides, as I remember, it's quite impossible to play without constantly digging through the code and without using the console to adjust variables manually.

Damn, it seems I've forgot to unwatch this dead thread. Doing it right now.

Reactions: Celldweller6

PooNahNahNani

Oct 29, 2019
So relatively simple fix. Use Unren and select #2(Unren batch file must be in the main TheDavisFamily-1.1.0-pc folder or whatever you renamed it to) Use Notepad++ to edit script.rpy in the "game" folder and delete lines 78,79, and 80. Save file. Run Game. Incest warning statement gone and all is well. So far anyway, haven't played through it yet.

Reactions: Celldweller6

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
well at least theres no stupid foot jobs and shit...UNFORTUNATELY dont think theres any vaginal/anal for mc ither?

S - Boy

Sep 14, 2020
Can we remove the incest part of the game ?
Does an incest patch add or remove the content ?

1.80 star(s) 5 Votes