VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - The Davis Family [v1.1.0] [B & D & S & M Productions]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Alfredsbutler

Has a lot of promise I think. Needs a few bug fixes and a little more content so it's not just a demo anymore but what it has so far is good groundwork for a great game. Really looking forward to nailing the little sister, lol.

Also anyone rating 1 star because of grinding is a chump. The game is easy mode, my dudes. Buy the lock picks and try to open doors when nobody is around. Easy.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

HeadchangeNJ

Good concept but still just demo version. Too early to tell
    how it will go from here is a bit too grindy and lacks content, only version .01 or .02 developer mislabeled it 1.0 & 1.1 but game overall concept is solid. Girls don't just throw themselves at you, does require some work building up stats and money with cheating being difficult but not impossible. Will keep an eye on this title looks promising, but once again too early to tell fully.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

Zippity

The following review is based off my personal experience with playing this Game/Visual Novel... I try to be as brutally honest and detailed as I can, and these are my own opinions and thoughts, from one or more play throughs... The version this review is based on is v1.0.0...

Originally Reviewed on 12/06/2017

Well, this really doesn't feel like a full on visual novel game, more like a peep show game with no depth at all... The intro story is short and to the point, and the dialogue with the protagonist and the NPC's is short and to the point...

Obviously it's in its early stages of development, but for the moment it feels extremely repetitive and not really worth playing, reading, or watching... The visuals are average and the script is bad, but at least it's not broken English...

I wouldn't recommend this one to anyone in it's current incarnation...
  4. 1.00 star(s)

Charlicoincoin

There are bug everywhere, it is impossible to enjoy the game. There is humor. The developer tells us something that will be good, but for the moment there is only one embrion of history. I'm waiting for him to do better.
  5. 1.00 star(s)

ThorMcBalbo

[v1.0.0]
    I wanted to make my usual review but this game is a total mess, too many things to fix to give an appropriate review & i don't like give 1/10 votes. If the developer is here and would like to know, i'll gladly point them out.