2.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Need feedback on balancing the open world with the story

• Access the open world once every three chapters. (Return to story after running out of energy)

• Access the open world once every chapter. (Return to story after running out of energy)

• Other, leave comment in thread

Results are only viewable after voting.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheDarkerArts-CH1-3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Envoy__

Games
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2022
images of the scene of Hermione still do not appear, even with the att.
Damn really? I tested them out in a bunch of different browsers, they do take a second to load in so give it a chance, and it also worked inconsistently on Safari.

ive_got-problems

Mar 21, 2018
Can't wait until this is updated with the pictures and such included. Hate having to have them load from the internet. Great looking screenshots though. Good luck!

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

The chapter 3 you added was good. The professor Umbridge is as annoying as she should be. The diverse possibilities with professor McGonagall were fun to try.
Since you've included probabilities for the spells, it should be interesting to know the percentage for success/fail.

Edit : Are domination and submissiveness general stats or will it differ for each character? What I mean is : can we choose with who we are dominant or submissive or are we only dominant/submissive depending on the most high one?

Good continuation.

Last edited:
Reactions: Envoy__

Envoy__

Games
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2022
Can we choose with who we are dominant or submissive or are we only dominant/submissive depending on the most high one?
Thank you for your question. Currently, the latter. I hadn't considered that idea but I like it and am open to adding it at some point.

Reactions: Oliz82

Envoy__

Games
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2022
I am looking for playtesters, you can play an early version of 0.2 by simply asking in the discord.

rockworld

Aug 21, 2019
Great concept. Really wished it was open world sandbox like A Spell For All but like in the harry potter world. That'd be really cool

Envoy__

Games
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2022
0.1.7 is now live, thanks for everyone’s patience while I figure this game developer stuff out. I worked really hard on this update so I hope you all enjoy it, if you find any spelling errors or bugs feel free to report it to me, as well as general feedback is always welcome. I’d also like to announce that I’ve opened a Patreon, support is not in the least required but would be greatly appreciated.

Reactions: Hrenheim

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheDarkerArts-CH1-6-0.1.7
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Envoy__

Games
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2022
Agreed. At least a list of floors so we can jump from floor 6 straight to the ground floor (eg) without having to click a dozen times.
Code fasttravel (boys dorms>letters>cheats) gets you access to something similar. That will be a default feature in the next update.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

johndoe314

Aug 10, 2017
There's a spelling error in the prologue. " But it wore off immeditedly after, how dissapointing. " This should be "But it wore off immediately after, how disappointing." The game looks great so far, though...found it through the prequel like GalaxyWolf mentioned...looking forward to what this is like.

Edit: The "stupify" spell should be "stupefy".

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes