Others - Completed - The Cursed Prince - Scene Viewer [Final] [Derpixon]

1. 5.00 star(s)

latrop16

I like this kind of viewers, perfect for a fap session with a classic.
    Derpixon is awesome, but after viewing if multiple times you just want to replay special scenes sometimes without jumping around in the video timeline.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

rainwake

Pros
    + Excellent animations and really satisfying h-scenes by Derpixon
    + You can use A and D as navigational hotkeys instead of clicking the arrow buttons with your mouse
    + The UI is unintrusive and includes a 7 bookmarked sections that you can jump to
    + Great voice acting and sound effects. Sceneplayer allows you to adjust audio for voice, sound effect and music. Very nice!
    + Very small file size

Cons
    - You can't autoplay from one scene to the next, like watching a movie. You have to press the navigational button to advance to the next scene, otherwise it will loop the section.

Conclusion
    Overall I'm very happy with the quality of the h-scenes, they were fast paced, creamy, and intense. If only more games had scenes this good. If this had autoplay, it would have been 5/5
  3. 5.00 star(s)

eithon

Really this is becoming a classic, derpixon with his best work so far in my opinion . there is nothing more to say really. just go fap away and think why you just fapped to an anime girl for the next 20 minutes....