Thread Updated: 2023-08-08
Release Date: 2022-07-15
Developer: Derpixon - -
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - -

Screenshot (48).png Screenshot (49).png Screenshot (50).png Screenshot (53).png Screenshot (54).png Screenshot (55).png Screenshot (57).png Screenshot (58).png Screenshot (59).png Screenshot (60).png Screenshot (61).png Screenshot (64).png Screenshot (66).png Screenshot (67).png Screenshot (68).png Screenshot (69).png Screenshot (70).png Screenshot (71).png

Last edited:

twamer64

Aug 23, 2018
I understand that this is due to compression and low bitrate at such tiny filesize, but the video quality is not very good :/
This would only useful for a quick and easy reference of the scenes compared to scrolling through the video.
But at the same time I believe most people would prefer a small file size than a higher quality so this makes sense.
Anyway, I appreciate the upload.

qwerqwer1Q

Sep 27, 2018
It's funny. Umemaro releases a 'game', and then people compile that into a video to skip the busywork. Here we have an example of the opposite.
I don't know why it exists, but it sure is a thing now.

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
"The Cursed Prince" might sound pretty spooky...
but the actual curse is how quick YOU'RE GONNA FUCK THAT ASS! ლ(´ڡ`ლ)

THX for sharing...

Last edited:

Swallows999

Grind Less, Fap More
Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
I know everyone loves this work by derpixon but I really don't :KEK: I mean it's great but I just get turned off hearing the dude's dialogue.
This is something I've been thinking about for awhile, always really frusterating to have works ruined by male dialogue/sound. If creators want to make that, I wish they would release a second version without it for people like us. Some do, but not always.

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes