3.50 star(s) 84 Votes

EnterYourNameHere

Mar 16, 2022
Mega

This is my first time compression. Playable on Jioplay as well as PC. For pc if there comes some error then can delete patches.jason from game file.
Dont know what this is but this isnt a compression. The original uncompressed game is 500 MB but your compressed one have 700 MB?

legofenix

May 12, 2021
I am stuck after doing first job at item shop after removing jacket. I come home, kids are talking and I am supposed to be listening in. However, I cant get to the star mark near the kitchen and noone will talk to me. It feels like the kids should be around the table instead? I attached save in case that helps as well.

CoP Stuck.jpg

DonCamillo

Oct 23, 2019
I am stuck after doing first job at item shop after removing jacket. I come home, kids are talking and I am supposed to be listening in. However, I cant get to the star mark near the kitchen and noone will talk to me. It feels like the kids should be around the table instead? I attached save in case that helps as well.

View attachment 3209560
You can pass through. You just have do move where I draw the error in the picture. I was also stuck there for a moment.

1703707086038.png

Reactions: legofenix

DonCamillo

Oct 23, 2019
Has anyone completed v0.9 yet and how long it takes to complete ?
I have completed it and tried to see any old and new event starting from a new game.
Since I repeated some events a couple of times to check for variations but I would guess around 10 hours if you really want to see possible events.

DonCamillo

Oct 23, 2019
I've gotten I think EVERY event.
Erotic Events:
Tutoring the two kids (Blonde&Brown), both times until it tells me next patch.
Coal Village - Molested by wood guy, molested by rich people, sex in the rainstorm with Boo, various bathing.
"Fire"- Theff's crew member, basically cucks Earth. Done until it said see me in 1.0
Homeless old man - Done until it says 1.0
Two Camping Trips.
Exhibitionist scenes with Dash at the bar until it says 1.0, including teasing the child.
Boo scenes - All day time events until no longer available (except Coal village, which seems to loop), all evening events until he just shows you photos of yourself.
Seita - all the bro & sis events, plus an event where he like enters your mind and finds the demon inside it. Says wait till update after that, also says "main story over for 9.0" after.
Onsen scenes- I'm not positive if these are new or not, but she basically just flirts with two dudes who request photos with poses - but it loops after, playing the same scene over and over.
Goblins - Goblin orgy and play. Says can't go back till next update.

Non-Erotic Events:
Introduced Mayor to Gritz the Goblin.
Went on a date with Earth.
Various talks with villagers, mostly seemed like filler dialogue.

If I missed anything let me know.

Overall a good update - this guy has incredible art, but his updates are VERY slow. Like genuinely don't expect 1.0 till this time 2026.
Looks basically complete to me just some additions:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Those are some short but quiet nice events showing the new CGs.

DonCamillo

Oct 23, 2019
Someone is trying to make a save with a new recollection room, or is there no such option?
There is a way since you can modify the game with RPG Maker XP.
But it would take quite some time to create it without getting the feeling that it is out of place...

Mar 8, 2020
so am i doing something wrong or is this battle system meant to be extremely tedious?

i don't want to take 20 fucking turns to kill a bat that i can kill in 3 hits because i keep missing so much

nuqqur

May 8, 2018
so am i doing something wrong or is this battle system meant to be extremely tedious?

i don't want to take 20 fucking turns to kill a bat that i can kill in 3 hits because i keep missing so much
You use AP to boost your DEX which increases your hit chance. There's a threshold at which hit chance jumps up significantly, so using just a few AP can make it go from like 30 to 80.

I guess you might have thought that AP can only be used for STR like I did at first, but you can cycle through which stat you want to boost how much.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheCurseOfPleasure-0.9
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Mar 8, 2020
You use AP to boost your DEX which increases your hit chance. There's a threshold at which hit chance jumps up significantly, so using just a few AP can make it go from like 30 to 80.

I guess you might have thought that AP can only be used for STR like I did at first, but you can cycle through which stat you want to boost how much.
thanks, this actually helped. not sure how i missed that you can spend AP to boost stuff like that

3.50 star(s) 84 Votes