3.50 star(s) 84 Votes

kuonkuro

Aug 10, 2019
All those people spamming about their issues no one cares about without reading the thread where the solution has been posted 5 times already sure are annoying, but damn if it isn't one of most incompetently developed game I've came across on this website.

LaylaRegina

Mar 28, 2021
After finish 0.9 i think about it more then i can. It make me remember about Thug Hero party and the ending of game.

Frist let's talk about Seita, he will become Evil to take his sister or he will become to Hero to help his sister. And maybe he will accept his sister is a slut ????
When i seen the Demon in night when Seita leave the house because find his sister have sex with Boo. I feel my heart out of this cause i think Seita will become to dark and revenge everything. But the author say "No".

Second we talk about Yuuki when finish goblin quest she accept have sex with all of them. That good to hear she can sex with many but i wanna we can free sex when control. I mean after chosse we can use her sex with them everytime when we talk to them.
And about her when talk about Seita in meal after the night rain. She blame herself with Seita in the meal make me see we can multiple Ending or just one Ending is NTR ?

P.s: hope the Ranne didn't make a oneway story cause this game really good.
Quest not to hard but not easy to do. The story is good to make one angel become slut is realy amazing. The memory in dream Seita seen is the one i appreciate this issue. The chosse of Seita make game better more then any.

I'm waiting for more about the next update.

Reactions: Mario.Moreno

Obentou

Dec 18, 2017
Edit: found the solution. Patch from the discord:

Started a new game and stumbled upon this error when I entered the inn for the dinner:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyone know a solution to this?

Last edited:
Reactions: ZACK1775 and J103

kuonkuro

Aug 10, 2019
Started a new game and stumbled upon this error when I entered the inn for the dinner:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyone know a solution to this?
Had you taken 10 seconds to search you would have known there is already fix posted in the thread for this issue. But no you're an idiot who prefers to spam the thread along the others morons instead.

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
This would be better if the brother was in on corrupting the sister but as it stands he only exists for the cuck self inserts.

Reactions: Boldano

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
Q skips text and also auto chooses the top dialogue choice.
There's something wrong with the devs brain.

dhenfreitas

May 2, 2017
It's a wonder how this game survives on patreon lol
Because people starve for this kind of game...
Sangeki of Gear and Sarah of the Rotation Cut have been games that people talked and played for years
But it's hard to come up with this kind of interaction and details
He has a lof of fans because people still believe he'll finish this and it'll be good

Aug 27, 2017
Sangeki of Gear and Sarah of the Rotation Cut have been games that people talked and played for years
He has a lof of fans because people still believe he'll finish this and it'll be good
I'm sure they meant that the game is full of shota content, and even lowbest in the latest patch, which is kinda not really liked on patreon

Jun 15, 2018
I meant the shota. Some games like FET has lolis and is still on patreon, but the lolis isn't the main content. In contrast this game is mainly about an adult cucking a little boy with other little boys lol.

Don't get me wrong. I LOVE loli/shota. It's just most games that has them either immigrated to SS or just gone. I really hope the later won't happen obv.

3.50 star(s) 84 Votes