• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
Same, I don't know if we're going to have multiple endings on this game, but if we do, hopefully he gets a "Good Ending"
Personally I prefer revenge endings myself. Ntr stories like this and the henteria series are literally built for them which is why I never understood my more ntr don't write them or expand on them.

Kalson

Jun 27, 2021
Can someone please leak and let me know what the next content or next scenes are ? (Glory Hole ?) I hope there's a lake scene of Yui

iCrown24

Oct 14, 2017
Same, I don't know if we're going to have multiple endings on this game, but if we do, hopefully he gets a "Good Ending"
If I remember correctly, Inatari had commented that he was going to work on the basis of 3 or 4 endings that would be chosen by subscribers on Patreon, Fanbox and Subscriberstar, so the probability that the endings will be bad (NTR), good and revenge is very high

Can someone please leak and let me know what the next content or next scenes are ? (Glory Hole ?) I hope there's a lake scene of Yui
It's with Yui, someone already uploaded the preview image. Although surely for the next update we will also have something with Marin in the gloryhole or at least again with Juvia and Akane.

Personally I prefer revenge endings myself. Ntr stories like this and the henteria series are literally built for them which is why I never understood my more ntr don't write them or expand on them.
Me too, don't get me wrong, I like happy endings. But in NTR games like these (Henteria and this one) I see them as somewhat... how should I say.... unnecessary?, meaningless?.

As I said, I'm not against NTRs having a good ending, but I don't know, in this kind of games where you can tell that the corruption of the girls will be very high, it makes me feel a little uncomfortable to get a good ending after everything that has happened, I don't know if I managed to explain myself well hahaha

btw isn't ntr removed now from this game??
No, Why would the NTR be deleted from this game when the story focuses on that genre?

Only currently the game is a little more focused on corruption than the NTR.

Strix1234

Mar 31, 2022
If I remember correctly, Inatari had commented that he was going to work on the basis of 3 or 4 endings that would be chosen by subscribers on Patreon, Fanbox and Subscriberstar, so the probability that the endings will be bad (NTR), good and revenge is very high

It's with Yui, someone already uploaded the preview image. Although surely for the next update we will also have something with Marin in the gloryhole or at least again with Juvia and Akane.

Me too, don't get me wrong, I like happy endings. But in NTR games like these (Henteria and this one) I see them as somewhat... how should I say.... unnecessary?, meaningless?.

As I said, I'm not against NTRs having a good ending, but I don't know, in this kind of games where you can tell that the corruption of the girls will be very high, it makes me feel a little uncomfortable to get a good ending after everything that has happened, I don't know if I managed to explain myself well hahaha

No, Why would the NTR be deleted from this game when the story focuses on that genre?

Only currently the game is a little more focused on corruption than the NTR.
I really do like "Revenge endings" but i think sometimes the good ending works like in Henteria 2 i think the good ending was actually fairly good.

Strix1234

Mar 31, 2022
Something tells me that Inatari was left wanting to include incest in the game (remember that the relationship between Grandpa and Violet is considered more inseki than incest).

Likewise I think Patreon allows incest, at least I've played some Patreon games that has incest.
You used to be able to skirt around it like by letting you chose your "totally not sister" title, wecome to the Nicest did it for a while but there where also a lot of places where the character just straight up ignored your choice in dialogue wich i assume its why they got banned on patreon or maybe patreon just started cracking down on it more harshly

iCrown24

Oct 14, 2017
I really do like "Revenge endings" but i think sometimes the good ending works like in Henteria 2 i think the good ending was actually fairly good.
I agree with you there, the good ending of HC2 I did like, so far it is one of the few good endings in a NTR that I did like.

You used to be able to skirt around it like by letting you chose your "totally not sister" title, wecome to the Nicest did it for a while but there where also a lot of places where the character just straight up ignored your choice in dialogue wich i assume its why they got banned on patreon or maybe patreon just started cracking down on it more harshly
It is possible, the only thing that is certain is that the new Patreon policies screwed many creators who had to migrate to other sites.

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017

I don't get what you mean by unnecessary? As a artist and writer I wouldn't call someone else's work unnecessary myself I can't call someone else's work unnecessary. When it comes to H2, and I explained this to the dev the revenge route fails because he kinda took the essence of revenge out of it and gave us half bakes conclusions. The M
MC fights the uncle but he's not the one who kills him in the end. The cousin gets a ending where he doesn't even get confronted by the Mc so he never see how, why, or who is fucking him over, ans thw rest of the village yoy ne er get to see the Mc Confront then all and have to come to the realizationthat he is the monster that their betrayal created. That moment they have to realize or understand that they fucked up. That is the best part of revenge routes or ending for me but in H2 it was glossed over. It's glossed over in a lot of ntr games that do have revenge endings honestly.

Almost everyone I played it's just the Mc instakills everyone and then becomes the demon king or instakills everyone and then let the main girl kill them because blah blah sadness instead of giving the time for the mental dread to sit in that the kind character they've all been hurting is now a heartless monster or uncaring asshole.

3.90 star(s) 46 Votes