tillerman

Aug 10, 2016
Unless that's happening on a different night than 4.0, then I don't think it's Dukall unless he shows up after inexplicably.

iCrown24

Oct 14, 2017
LMAO
There was a very heated debate on the game's discord about this, Inatari basically said that his artstyle is constantly changing and that it's most notable with how the girl's change all the time, people on discord are about 90% sure that this is Dukall's dick.
So no, you're not remembering wrong, there are not black guys in the village xddd
I don't keep a close eye on the discord group, mostly because I prefer to avoid any spoilers or information about the game, I like it to be a surprise hahaha. The only thing I see are the weekly reports that Inatari makes, and I'm currently testing in Suscriberstar and so far so good.

The only thing is that I was a little afraid that they wouldn't accept my card because my country is not listed when i entered the information, but fortunately there was no problem :)

Reactions: Matoga

Babuza

Jul 13, 2017
I don't keep a close eye on the discord group, mostly because I prefer to avoid any spoilers or information about the game, I like it to be a surprise hahaha. The only thing I see are the weekly reports that Inatari makes, and I'm currently testing in Suscriberstar and so far so good.

The only thing is that I was a little afraid that they wouldn't accept my card because my country is not listed when i entered the information, but fortunately there was no problem :)
Card rejection is usually a matter of filling in the district, I changed it to Canada and passed :sneaky:

Jihyokim

Jan 19, 2024
If a Patreon member reads this and by chance plays Fortnite, I want to tell them that I am willing to buy them a Fortnite skin (1500 vbucks) monthly in exchange for them sharing the posts with me, only skins from the store, by the gift method yup, I'm desperate

iCrown24

Oct 14, 2017
If a Patreon member reads this and by chance plays Fortnite, I want to tell them that I am willing to buy them a Fortnite skin (1500 vbucks) monthly in exchange for them sharing the posts with me, only skins from the store, by the gift method yup, I'm desperate
Dude... I don't play Fornite so I don't know how much 1500 vbucks is in real money, but if it's at least 5$ it's already enough to pay for the tier that gives you access to download the game and the vast majority of publications.

Now, if the issue is that Patreon is blocked in your country or something, Fanbox and Suscriberstar are also available.

Jihyokim

Jan 19, 2024
Dude... I don't play Fornite so I don't know how much 1500 vbucks is in real money, but if it's at least 5$ it's already enough to pay for the tier that gives you access to download the game and the vast majority of publications.

Now, if the issue is that Patreon is blocked in your country or something, Fanbox and Suscriberstar are also available.

I just don't have a credit card yet, and in my country there is no option to pay in a convenience store, I get vbucks for free in the game because I am a founder in stw so they give me at least 80 daily

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022

You can get more vbucks out of the battle pass then it costs if you play enough. Maybe he has a bunch stockpiled. lol

elcap23

Jun 30, 2018
haha truth i prefere to play this uptade but i'll wait cause i'll feel bad for the autor and i want that he create better content and doing us wait is a way to make others pay for his game so we get better content :3

Meelegod

Mar 26, 2024
I played it till the current version and its ntr pace is little too long for ntr based games but this game's story make it up for it. I m enjoying it soo far. I hope it's story keep getting intresting. Good Luck Dev.

3.90 star(s) 47 Votes