MrCrazeeMan

Oct 7, 2022
The writing in this game for its genre is some of the best. It's nice to see the dev having some consistency.

It's interesting that Gretchen mentions she used to be passed around black ppl during parties when she was younger. Seems she was already a bbc fiend back then :devilish:.
If I’m not mistaken, she said that to her husband to go along with the fantasy, but she never actually did such a thing. It was just something said turn her husband on cause she noticed him liking it.

DR YOS

Dec 30, 2023
Hello guys, does anyone know how much content this game contains? Do you advise me to play it in two parts or wait for it to finish?

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
Can someone tell me or if theres a guide on
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
?
Saving Corey isn't implemented yet. Saving Khali results in an alternate ending, but was bugged and a variable was getting reset that shouldn't have. It might be fixed now or in the next update, but basically chose all the friendly Khali choices and then MC can go back and save her. And I'm honestly forgetting who Maya is at the moment, but I'm guessing it would also be an alternate ending.

This isn't directed at you specifically, but really just more a general commentary for everyone. There really aren't many branches to this game. All the actual branches just lead to an alternate early ending. The only two(four) real branches are if MC is resisting / agreeing with the killer, and if GG is resisting / agreeing with Jamal. This isn't an ORS, BaDIK, or most of the other top rated games, it has a pretty specific story the auther wants to tell, and there are only going to be slight variations in the scenes. Which is fine, I think a lot of the time developers end up with burnout because they're trying to BE those top rated game instead of sticking to their vision / ability.

Last edited:
Sep 12, 2021
Saving Corey isn't implemented yet. Saving Khali results in an alternate ending, but was bugged and a variable was getting reset that shouldn't have. It might be fixed now or in the next update, but basically chose all the friendly Khali choices and then MC can go back and save her. And I'm honestly forgetting who Maya is at the moment, but I'm guessing it would also be an alternate ending.

This isn't directed at you specifically, but really just more a general commentary for everyone. There really aren't many branches to this game. All the actual branches just lead to an alternate early ending. The only two(four) real branches are if MC is resisting / agreeing with the killer, and if GG is resisting / agreeing with Jamal. This isn't an ORS, BaDIK, or most of the other top rated games, it has a pretty specific story the auther wants to tell, and there are only going to be slight variations in the scenes. Which is fine, I think a lot of the time developers end up with burnout because they're trying to BE those top rated game instead of sticking to their vision / ability.
If Maya is the feminist girl, I think sleeping with her in the party is the clue to save her, maybe.

Reactions: Leongen43
4.20 star(s) 29 Votes