• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

rroute

May 17, 2018
Downloaded latest update and got about halfway through it when I decided to go back and start from the beginning to change some of the choices I had made to see what different results would happen. I get to the point where I choose to beg Savannah or intimidate her. No matter which choice I make when I get to where the new update is to begin it says that path has not been implemented yet. WTF

Reactions: trythis196

RX-9/C

Jun 22, 2017
Downloaded latest update and got about halfway through it when I decided to go back and start from the beginning to change some of the choices I had made to see what different results would happen. I get to the point where I choose to beg Savannah or intimidate her. No matter which choice I make when I get to where the new update is to begin it says that path has not been implemented yet. WTF
It because that path was bugged in the previous patch so the dev said that he going to put it on hold and revisit that path later on. Now he just wants to focus on the normal path so it doesn't get bugged because of doing multiple paths at the same time.

Reactions: Chumpyman

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
In a game such a this, where the major killer is not the bully, better writing would be so the bully would be dropped and replaced by one of his bigger, more well accustomed gang memebers of his mob, yet this game is adamant in keeping one dumb fuck through shit no gang leader or any higer up would put up with. We even get the guy dead and the story just dies, because somehow one good turn of MC is bad, but all the worst turns of the bully are plot armored.
Where I live this black dick would have been killed within a week.
A good vilain gets dropped by a bigger or a better vilain or his peers, but this game just loves to keep a vilain with nothing for brains while his peers in the gang are being neutered eunuchs to his idiot antics. Honestly doubt there should or would be any gang bang, as everybody else in the gang around the bully is a dickless moron who somehow tolarates him barely.
NTR games got to start putting the option to just have the MC leave an be like ok yeh have her an move on with his life just a suggestion
This game has good early endings where MC does precisely that.

Now, just read the thread and the ratings and you will see that despite anticipating a gang bang, the vocal fans of this game still want the bully alive and dumber with each update, so they kind of demand of the dev that the status quo of the bully swimming in pussy and dumber than bricks plot and dialogues and situations where dev plot armored him into the silliest sissy in the game is preserved.

Funny how this goes: they want variety but stand for the lowest hanging fruit of this game to persevere.

• Haha
Reactions: X1Dream and Krat0$

YU_XIAN

Mar 13, 2018
Play it fast.
I don't like this game.
I love that mom and MC can have sex.
It's not Mammy or anyone else.

What'sNew

Oct 20, 2021
The writing in this game for its genre is some of the best. It's nice to see the dev having some consistency.

It's interesting that Gretchen mentions she used to be passed around black ppl during parties when she was younger. Seems she was already a bbc fiend back then :devilish:.

Feb 25, 2024
Hi everyone ! I'm don't like very much NTR except when there's a good story for it or when there's a good reason for that. When I look at the description of the game I'm wondering if the MC is another looser who is only humiliated and cry, cry and cry or if he's a tough one who gonna fight back and has his own sex scenes. Can you answer me thanks a lot.
O MC is a loser as you described, but in my opinion, the main MC of this game is not the son, but the mother.

Reactions: crisbr and Krat0$

mario01

Nov 3, 2020
Hi everyone ! I'm don't like very much NTR except when there's a good story for it or when there's a good reason for that. When I look at the description of the game I'm wondering if the MC is another looser who is only humiliated and cry, cry and cry or if he's a tough one who gonna fight back and has his own sex scenes. Can you answer me thanks a lot.
from now on I don't think there will be any ntr
since from the beginning you choose if you are in a relationship or not what you can see is rape or blackmail but ntr depends if you already got a relationship but the mc is a loser but he has his good moments that can improve the character but as things go most of them support the other one.

4.20 star(s) 26 Votes