chrigelch

Feb 1, 2018
Hanging around the office after everyone else goes home for the day can result in a series of question marks appearing beside 'The Pit' (on page where you select where to go next- Records, sales, etc). When I clicked the link and went down there, I (MC) got RAPED in the ass until nearly dead by some serum-crazed slave girl the trainers down there are apparently using to help with their 'work'. I did not find this part at all enjoyable, but if it sounds fun to you, knock yourself out!

Thanks for the answer. I have also seen the scene in "The Pit" now.

evilbob

Jun 12, 2017
No, Johnny is Chanel and has nothing to do with it. But if you are submissive and give the collar to mom, you end up wearing it yourself instead. Now while I can't remove it, nothing else changed and I haven't triggered any event where the collar seems to matter - that's why I'm asking.
Another author added the scene. Westane added some coding to support it but I think more needs done before a wider integration. I can see several paths for this collar on the player, but there isn't really enough content to support it quite yet.

Reactions: Zurrlock

Revcio

Jun 20, 2017
Another author added the scene. Westane added some coding to support it but I think more needs done before a wider integration. I can see several paths for this collar on the player, but there isn't really enough content to support it quite yet.
The collar actually reduces your dominance each night ;)

Reactions: Zurrlock

Zurrlock

May 13, 2018
It makes either mom or you more submissive
For Mom it also changes certain sex scenes slightly, the text will indicate she wants to do something else and then the collar buzzes and she has to just go along with it. The biggest such change I've seen is that Puppyslave-turned Dakota will grab the collar for the weekend evening couch events, and keep fucking her until she's partially unconscious. I don't know how many events are written that way for your character, but presumably it would take away choices and/or default to 'sissy/bimbo' type choices even if you aren't these things at the time.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
So on a scale of sexy to ultra sexy to omegaholyfuckthat'ssexy! How is the Sophie content shaping up to those that have the test version?

kulbak

Oct 31, 2016
For Mom it also changes certain sex scenes slightly, the text will indicate she wants to do something else and then the collar buzzes and she has to just go along with it. The biggest such change I've seen is that Puppyslave-turned Dakota will grab the collar for the weekend evening couch events, and keep fucking her until she's partially unconscious. I don't know how many events are written that way for your character, but presumably it would take away choices and/or default to 'sissy/bimbo' type choices even if you aren't these things at the time.
without the collar you cannot rape her at night, with the collar on her - you can.

kevintheghost

May 25, 2017
anybody know what "Sophie's Secret Route" is i heard somebody mention it and was curious.
also does anybody have the patreon exclusive pictures, i would like to see more of the intended art.

nightlover

Mar 2, 2018
anybody know what "Sophie's Secret Route" is i heard somebody mention it and was curious.
also does anybody have the patreon exclusive pictures, i would like to see more of the intended art.
the secret route is in the upcoming update, i dont think u want to know more without playing it

Zurrlock

May 13, 2018
without the collar you cannot rape her at night, with the collar on her - you can.
Not sure I follow you here; if you mean going into her room and fucking her before sleeping you can do that on pretty much day one (or at least the first day that lets you choose actions properly), but she'll only actually like it after about 4 doses (at this point she'll also be fucking you during mornings if you have morning coffee).

Note that I never gave mom the collar until I had her all dosed out however.

ok you make a good point but i still want to see more of this art.
Just google Sophie Dee, she's got some very good Brazzers scenes for one.

Wokeash

Mar 11, 2017
Not sure I follow you here; if you mean going into her room and fucking her before sleeping you can do that on pretty much day one (or at least the first day that lets you choose actions properly), but she'll only actually like it after about 4 doses (at this point she'll also be fucking you during mornings if you have morning coffee).

Actually you can t just fuck her if you haven t dosed her enough or/and used the collar on her. She will simply be angry and you will have no choice of raping her.

suckxxx

Jan 15, 2018
first of GREAT GAME
still have a question, looking through the pics i saw some that leads to scenes with the mother at the office/pit/...
how do you get there i've played several playthroughs but can't seem to get it

kevintheghost

May 25, 2017

I meant the custom art

3.90 star(s) 70 Votes