Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
I got the alpha 5.5.0 and in the same folder there's the pics folder but pictures won't show for me... o.o

Untitled.jpg

sarashi

May 4, 2018
Confess? Is that what happens when you give her a 5th dose? So far, I haven't been able to give any of the office people more than 4 doses.
ye. after the 4th dose you can give penny a 5th dose after a while which says something that with it she confesses her love to you or something like that. but i just get a blank page once i want to do that. it has been told here before and the issue why its not possible is because apparently you are not allowed to mod it to get past 4th dose ... huuuh ?? in which way modding. those cheats ? or some kind of different modding

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Did you install to an empty folder or copy over files in an existing folder? As a general rule you should always make a clean install of each new version. Saves are stored elsewhere, so you won't lose them. Just delete the contents of your game's main folder (the HTML file and the entire pics folder) and extract the files anew from the archive.

baoka

Sep 7, 2017
Still working on it, but I think Masculinity's impact caps at 50 of 100. As a hopeful suggestion, In future installations can we get the option to max masculinity into gigachad? Giga CHad.jpg

Reactions: sdibolcrif

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
"One notable event will occur on Saturday, October 21st, where you will have the option of spending the day with Penny, Tasha, Chris, or Lauren"

Who's Lauren? New character?

tabletalker7

Oct 13, 2017
Still fiddling with getting it to play nice with Android. Tried Opera, Edge, Chrome, Firefox, even Samsung Internet. Beginning to think it may be a path issue with having it on the "external" SD card.
It works for me on my OnePlus 6 with the Firefox browser. My phone doesn't have an external SD card slot, so I can't comment on that. My recommendation would be to check your permissions and make sure the browser you are using has permission to access storage on your device. It may be a separate permission required to read/write to the SD card as well. I would start there if I was you.

GamCre

Sep 26, 2017
err, how do you put the cheat? i don't find additional notes place to put the cheat at character creation?

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
err, how do you put the cheat? i don't find additional notes place to put the cheat at character creation?
Bottom of the form for character creation, directly above the button to continue past character creation... Pretty clearly labelled as Additional Notes.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
anyone got a save in which they gave penny her 5th dose ?
I'm far more interested in learning how to give her that 5th dose than in getting a save in which someone else has done it for me.

sarashi

May 4, 2018
I'm far more interested in learning how to give her that 5th dose than in getting a save in which someone else has done it for me.
have you tried to go thru the game till the 5th dose asking without activating any cheats ?

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
have you tried to go thru the game till the 5th dose asking without activating any cheats ?
In the previous version I got to the end of the available content and there was no 5th dose option. Is a 5th dose new content that was added in this latest (5.5) version?

Oh, and I didn't even know this game had cheats, and I certainly don't have any desire to use them.

3.90 star(s) 70 Votes