RPGM Abandoned The Coceter Chronicles [v0.15 Beta1] [Nverjos]

4.80 star(s) 38 Votes

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
Ahhh I'll stop "LIKING" things then hehehehehehehehe I love Tabi too.. she's great. the ring on Courtney hids her wings and just like Tabi if she thinks about it hides the dick too... the wings and markings disappeared and Courtney says something about it when Tabi wakes up when you take the futa route.
Yeah i know that, it just that in one earlier version (if im not sky high on futa drugs) it was that the ring also hide her wings like Caurtney. She still has her wings there, they are just "hidden". But the dev changed that for Tabi so her wings are not actully "there" anymore after you put the ring on. but she can still make her dick popup so its all good!

Aww you such a tease! what if i give you an ass gif?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Freki

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Yeah i know that, it just that in one earlier version (if im not sky high on futa drugs) it was that the ring also hide her wings like Caurtney. She still has her wings there, they are just "hidden". But the dev changed that for Tabi so her wings are not actully "there" anymore after you put the ring on. but she can still make her dick popup so its all good!

Aww you such a tease! what if i give you an ass gif?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
welll..... PERHAPS... :p

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Show some ass.. it always works!:rolleyes: Just look at Tabi..XD
hehehe my Tabi's are going after just about any tail she can get.... i've gotten every +1 in romance for lily, xora, courtney, sage, aurora I didn't do anything with taler.. he was dick so i didn't pursue that! hehe

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
hehehe my Tabi's are going after just about any tail she can get.... i've gotten every +1 in romance for lily, xora, courtney, sage, aurora I didn't do anything with taler.. he was dick so i didn't pursue that! hehe
Haha! sounds like you alright! got to bone em all! the only one i never did is the little prince guy that try's to blackmail you about the princess you sneak into at night. Dude just gives me the creeps.

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Haha! sounds like you alright! got to bone em all! the only one i never did is the little prince guy that try's to blackmail you about the princess you sneak into at night. Dude just gives me the creeps.
yea that's taler.... the dick i was talking about... :)

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
I blew him off and went straight to lily's room....I wonder if there will be any consequences to that decision in the future.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
I blew him off and went straight to lily's room....I wonder if there will be any consequences to that decision in the future.
You didn't activated the romance with the asshole. Only that for now.

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
I was browsing through the images and noticed that there was a scene between Lily, Yusara(sp?) and Astal...is that ingame or is it a scene that was not added into the release?I thought it might be one of those "meanwhile...back in Runda'almare" type situations.
As far as games with actual back stories, This and Zoe's temptations are my favorites. Oh and Dreams of desire aswell.

Last edited:

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
I was browsing through the images and noticed that there was a scene between Lily, Yusara(sp?) and Astal...is that ingame or is it a scene that was not added into the release?I thought it might be one of those "meanwhile...back in Runda'almare" type situations.
As far as games with actual back stories, This and Zoe's temptations are my favorites. Oh and Dreams of desire aswell.
there is a scene with Tabi futa and Becca at one point. i dunno till i see .11d or .12 when it comes out i won't know... :) I want to see more it's out there but we don't have it here! hehehe

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
I just found the older versions of this... there are some major reworkings of many of the images! some it looks like have been removed through out... interesting... unfortunately it's not going to be easy to find them.... but it's fun to see some of the original work of the dev! still looks good from my point of view even the older versions

Morpheus668

Jun 22, 2017
so I was gonna start this up again after not playing it for months...
and after all the CTD's....
looks like im back to waiting some more
:(

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
yea that's taler.... the dick i was talking about... :)
Oh taler right, i was so tired i thought it said "Tailor".. so i thought about the dude with the clothes or something.
My brain was in 50% shutdown mode haha.

lacikris

Oct 9, 2017
I played the 0.10 version and I have to admit, it's a great game. I'm not much a fan of RPGM games , but this is way better. And it really feels like an RPG with story, lore, choices etc; good work DEV.
And ofc FutaTabi is the best Tabi. Keep up the good work.

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
so I was gonna start this up again after not playing it for months...
and after all the CTD's....
looks like im back to waiting some more
what do you mean all the CTD's? I'm slightly confused?

Morpheus668

Jun 22, 2017
CTD = crash to desktop

started saving early and often to counteract it but I gave up after awhile

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
CTD = crash to desktop

started saving early and often to counteract it but I gave up after awhile
I actually had only TWO lock ups of the game and once did it just disapear from me. I would say it's doing better than your experience. when was the last release you had?

Morpheus668

Jun 22, 2017
honestly cant remember what was the last vers. hell, I never made it out of day 1 anyways...

and I have no clue why I am having probs. my sys is capable enough so.... eh? dunno

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
it could be your anti-virus is tagging the file (happened to me on a few games here) and could be that something else is causing a problem. in 11C there is a spot if you talk to becca instead of gavin (you'll know it if you get there) it freezes so talk to gavin instead (no difference in what is happening, i believe fixed in .11d). but could be lots of things going on. try with the new one and see, the older versions of rpga could be at fault as that's the engine and it's changed over time.

4.80 star(s) 38 Votes