RPGM Abandoned The Coceter Chronicles [v0.15 Beta1] [Nverjos]

4.80 star(s) 38 Votes

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
CoceterChronicles v.15 Beta
and thank you.

OK the animation sequence in V15 Beta is not working right, do not try to copy the files into it OR you might freeze your game. it is possible that you could just don't try to replay it. I'd have to go back and replay V15 Beta to find out more... I will when I have some time to do so.

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
@Beavershot DO NOT DO WHAT I JUST SAID if you catch it before I edit it out. "The Scene Replays do not have the new Animation System yet and will Freeze the game when used. So do not use them with this beta." skip through the scenes they will be fine once you get past them, if not move back to V14 to play.

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Yep, just decided to do the other scene instead though not as much fun as with courtney
later today or tomorrow I will try things and report back on if they worked or not. :)

I have my suspicions the dev will reappear again to work on this game eventually. Only time will tell.
I feel Nverjos will come back but it's got to be on his terms. several of his backers hae been sending nice and supportive messages to him every so often just asking him to return and let us know he's still there.

Soulbringer71

Jan 26, 2018
MY FAVORITE GAME ON HERE IS NOW DEAD !!!!!!! NOoooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WISH THE DEVELOPER WOULD COME BACK TO IT.

Soulbringer71

Jan 26, 2018
The game swithched from rpg style engine to another engine. I cant remember. it has been a while. The older engine was the same as my new life game.

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
This game looks like it would be my fav with all the content listed but I can only use my android phone, has there been a port officially or unofficially?

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
This game looks like it would be my fav with all the content listed but I can only use my android phone, has there been a port officially or unofficially?
none that I know of @Valronn it is a heavily modified RPGM game though so that might be a problem

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Thanks for the quick reply, that is a bummer lol, there are a few other great looking games with a similar problem so I guess I'll have to bite the bullet and get my laptop dug out :)
It is well worth it. if someone has a link to V14 that'd be a good one as this one does have some issues in the animations. but this one has more content than V14 does but remember it is a beta. if you get can not find image then you end up just going through the animation and it'll be fine after.

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
Yeah I think I'm going to have to, not turned on the laptop for a couple years so it's going to need some tlc like hours of defrag and look for a decent free security for it for now. Seen this game mentioned many times, seen that this is kinda like but better then a new hope which is my current fav that im playing, has many of the same tags and i like female protagonist more recently, prefer having that direct control of her corruption mwahaha

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Yeah I think I'm going to have to, not turned on the laptop for a couple years so it's going to need some tlc like hours of defrag and look for a decent free security for it for now. Seen this game mentioned many times, seen that this is kinda like but better then a new hope which is my current fav that im playing, has many of the same tags and i like female protagonist more recently, prefer having that direct control of her corruption mwahaha
Yea you will enjoy it :) and I still say Futa Tabi is life! :) but have fun with it. I'd recommend webroot, trend micro to get out for atleast a trial. I'd not recommend AVG as it's a resource pita same as norton. AVG is invasive. :) I recommend getting a paid version for prolonged use, even microsoft windows defender is NOW a full on AV/AS so it would be good for free as well. :) message me if you can not get V14 anywhere I might be able to help you out.

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
Yea you will enjoy it :) and I still say Futa Tabi is life! :) but have fun with it. I'd recommend webroot, trend micro to get out for atleast a trial. I'd not recommend AVG as it's a resource pita same as norton. AVG is invasive. :) I recommend getting a paid version for prolonged use, even microsoft windows defender is NOW a full on AV/AS so it would be good for free as well. :) message me if you can not get V14 anywhere I might be able to help you out.
Yeah I used to use ESET free trial each month but it's been years so I guess that's not an option. The futa elf in New hope was The first time in these games and it's pretty cool content lol, I also like games like this and new hope where the MC isn't a carbon copy of another character from another game coz it can get to samey, thanks for the advice I shall get my laptop set up 2moz and will message you if i cant get that version :)

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Yeah I used to use ESET free trial each month but it's been years so I guess that's not an option. The futa elf in New hope was The first time in these games and it's pretty cool content lol, I also like games like this and new hope where the MC isn't a carbon copy of another character from another game coz it can get to samey, thanks for the advice I shall get my laptop set up 2moz and will message you if i cant get that version :)
You are very welcome! I'm always willing to help out as I can. Also I do not think this is a carbon copy... there are some that look similar but the story pulls Tabi out to the front!

Reactions: Valronn
4.80 star(s) 38 Votes