RPGM Abandoned The Coceter Chronicles [v0.15 Beta1] [Nverjos]

4.80 star(s) 38 Votes

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Thank you both <3 I'll be sure to check those out.
might be a game you like. It has a slow start and is a sandbox, but you are on the 5th of 6th update so a lot of play time.
I do hate the lead character's hair, it looks like she cut it in a dark room with a weed wacker.
There is a bathhouse scene where I really wanted Tabie to make a cameo. lol

Dreadder

Nov 9, 2017
I thought the status of this was on hold as of a few days ago? Have things changed?
Nothing has changed officially, it's just a standard practice here that games get marked as abandoned when more than three months pass without any news from the creator himself/herself. It is entirely possible that Njeveros will return and finish the game but until he/she does, the game will remain marked as abandoned here.

Reactions: RustyV
U

User_10739

Here is another proof that we must never give the monaie to "devs" on patreon

i know that patreon is made to financially help the devs at the creation of the games but help thieves steal us it's not a good idea
this kind of devs harm the real devs because never again i wouldnt give money on patreon without having a finished game, it has more interest but i'm tired of being ripped off

the stories told to justify abandonment "true or false" dont interest me... 80% of the games financed on patreon are never finished.... fed up

to disappoint me even more i cant go to the end of what is proposed on this game because i have a bug "Failed to load: img/pictures/MQ72_Keena_11_anim%20(1).png" that prevents me from continuing
this error appears every 5 seconds and prevents me from load/save or leave the room where this image should appear

bad dev realy bad dev just a thief
A member of a pirate site calling a dev a thief while downloading their content for free seems kinda pointless. If you are a patron and feel wronged, take it up with the dev on his page. I know it is disappointing when projects get abandoned or "sat on" for long periods of time but how people conduct business on Patreon is irrelevant here.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Kasey is correct. We might all be fans of a game, but at the end of the day unless we are donating funds we are just pirates. If you are donating and feel you have a grievance then log your complaints on the site founded for paying customers.
pg5.jpg

D

Deleted member 819466

* is still donating to the patreon regardless * haha ...a girl can dream, right

Reactions: Dreadder

Crel

Jun 5, 2018
Finally had to stop mine this month. Hopefully Courtney makes it back. I can't even imagine how long it would take me to want to go back to developing a game like this after my father died. Would either be about 5 days and use it as a coping mechanism, or many many months. That will throw your headspace off for a long time.

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Finally had to stop mine this month. Hopefully Courtney makes it back. I can't even imagine how long it would take me to want to go back to developing a game like this after my father died. Would either be about 5 days and use it as a coping mechanism, or many many months. That will throw your headspace off for a long time.
I can understand that you needed to stop supporting, i had to back mine up to the $1 till he comes back myself but yea. :) I don't know what i'd be able to do either. I hope he comes back soon.

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
I can understand that you needed to stop supporting, i had to back mine up to the $1 till he comes back myself but yea. :) I don't know what i'd be able to do either. I hope he comes back soon.
"She".

Dreadder

Nov 9, 2017
Was that ever confirmed? I know there has been a lot of speculations regarding that, since Courtney can be either male or female name but I never saw it confirmed either way.

Truth be told, I always had a nagging suspicion that Njeveros is perhaps a transgender, due to ingame Courtney being a futa but that is of course a really wild speculation and is probably completely off mark. I was always curious about that though...

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Was that ever confirmed? I know there has been a lot of speculations regarding that, since Courtney can be either male or female name but I never saw it confirmed either way.

Truth be told, I always had a nagging suspicion that Njeveros is perhaps a transgender, due to ingame Courtney being a futa but that is of course a really wild speculation and is probably completely off mark. I was always curious about that though...
Now that you say it, I don't remember she said it openly, but I think I guessed from the way she talked on her patreon.

D

Deleted member 819466

Of course, it's still worth playing - I'd recommend instantly. There is a good amount of gameplay and you do get a feel for it. I am wondering if it's abandoned for long enough - would someone else pick it up? (I'm new around here - would something like that possibly happen?)

I'll also replay at some point because the dev has said there are so many hidden little scenes and interactions that it's worth poking around more.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: RustyV

Dreadder

Nov 9, 2017
Of course, it's still worth playing - I'd recommend instantly. There is a good amount of gameplay and you do get a feel for it. I am wondering if it's abandoned for long enough - would someone else pick it up? (I'm new around here - would something like that possibly happen?)

I'll also replay at some point because the dev has said there are so many hidden little scenes and interactions that it's worth poking around more.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I doubt someone else will pick it up, especially since there's still a reasonable chance for Njeveros to return. After all, it wasn't as if he/she would actually abandon the game, the game is just currently on a indefinite hold. It was only marked here as abandoned since that is standard practice for games that don't get updated for a while without author's communication. That being said, it is also possible Njeveros will never return but I'll keep hoping otherwise.

Reactions: Snugglepuff
D

Deleted member 819466

We'll wait and see.
With as committed as Njeveros was with developing this game seems like this dev would have posted a game suicide note to let the fans know if it was truly over.
Yeah, absolutely - that’s all I’d really like - is just a pop-in to say “hey it’ll be a few more months” or anything.

I’d prefer Njeveros finish it as it’s meant to be, of course.

Reactions: gahgahz
4.80 star(s) 38 Votes