• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
2.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Aug 19, 2022
It's one thing to support and encourage someone making their first steps, that would be a dick move.
This, however, is something that the artist/developer demands money for. Don't know about you, but if I am to fork out money, I expect quality.
not like you pay for it tho, it's free on this site:KEK:

Xerxis

Dec 26, 2021
elaborate pls
Man, this thread is mega yikes. Guy is projecting the criticism of someone else's art onto themselves with a rather twisted mind-set. They cannot elaborate because there is no hypocrisy at play here. Original guy criticized the game's art in one of the CGs and admits that if someone mocked his, it would be fair game where'd he'd (?) laugh along. However, guy-B seems to think that if your art is bad, you cannot comment on other's works. Which is bollocks because [insert analogy about being normal and tasting garbage food]

If someone were to think logically, the developer's feelies wouldn't ever be hurt by the criticism bc they (1). live on another end of the planet (2).can't speak/read english (3). would need to know this site existed. (4). Find their own game's thread. I would rather not go further psycho-analysing guy-B because looking into an ancient mirror makes me sick.

nobisux

Dec 15, 2022
how do I regain energy? Im stuck at 3 and I've tried going home but the next day still stuck at the same energy level... did I miss something in the poetry or is it just a bug?

RenH

Nov 5, 2020
The class president can't get discouraged, but I can get discouraged from playing this game.

Dragul17

Aug 12, 2018
how do I regain energy? Im stuck at 3 and I've tried going home but the next day still stuck at the same energy level... did I miss something in the poetry or is it just a bug?
Energy is increased through H scenes should be called Lust or lewdness instead of energy

Dragul17

Aug 12, 2018
How do I get the track and field support done? No one else needs help but the leader isn't progressing

Feng Lengshun

Jan 4, 2018
How do I get the track and field support done? No one else needs help but the leader isn't progressing
You need to also finish the Otaku Club's questline. Once you do, you'll have a guy who can catch you with the torn cosplay. After that you can get to the leader. The leader overall just needs the other scenes done, he's last scens are one of the last batches. Might need to do the last swimming club first? I forgot.

2.00 star(s) 4 Votes